interest in 12" Romero zombies?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SovereignStudio

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've been dying for years to make the key zombies from Romero's films. Seeing how popular the "Dead" line is, and now the wish list of zombies, I'm wondering how many people would be interested in Romero's zombies? Like I said, I've been dying for these. But with the workload I've got and the future projects I already have lined up on the boards here I would feel way to guilty spending time making them just for myself. Might have a good excuse, if other people wanted them, too :rock

https://www.sovereignmodeldesign.com/GALLERY.html

Ever thougt making a tarman zombie from Return of the Living Dead?
rotld3.jpg

Yeah, this thread is NOT meant to solicit orders:lol This is definitely in the "brainstorm" phase. I'm just wanting a feel for interest. If enough people speak up, I can work on these in my free time without the guilt of being selfish:monkey1

Some that I've had in mind:

"Night" (1990)
cemetery zombie
driveway zombie (guy that Ben runs down)
Uncle Reege
woman with doll
Ben zombie (maybe)

"Dawn"
airport zombie
airport zombie #2 (helicopter chop)
Krishna zombie
Stephen zombie
Roger zombie
machete face zombie

"Day"
BUB!!!
woman in cattle chute
clown zombie
I've seen "Day" about 200 times, but I'll have to watch it again to pick out more favorites.

"Land"
Big Daddy
priest zombie (with his head flopped over his back)

"Diary"
doctor zombie (Greg Nicoterro)
nurse zombie

Feel free to add to the list!

Thanks, actually the Tar Man fig is the same size, just a little further back from the Trash in the pic, and crouching, trying my attempt at one of those Tar Man floppy poses

I'd be interested

Would you mind a suggestion?

Along with a full figure line, do a pack of 4 zombie heads that are compatible with your body types. That way you can have "signature" zombies but you can also allow people to do "squads" of zombies.

The four heads could just be failed protos or whatnot, great thing about zombies are "mistakes" can be integrated into a decaying face. LOL.

Seriously, look at the SST The Dead line, the most unique aspect is the head, all the other parts and gear can be cobbled in some fashion from other brands and lines.

GG

Excellent idea, Gordon :rock Most of my recent/forthcoming designs incorporate interchangeable heads. I already have two systems that allow this, so the hard part is already out of the way.

Back