Interest Check: Boondock Saints Connor and Murphy MacManus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

damagecase

Super Freak
Reaction score
This is a check to see how much interest is around for Connor and Murphy MacManus from Boondock Saints. A quote I received roughly would put the head sculpt for the pair at around $100. Figured I'd ask about interest for it. Sign up if your interested, if I get enough names we can get this thing rollin'.
BTW, I'm looking for around 20 names to make it feesible...
Update: I've put in an email to Sunohc to see if he'd be interested in doing the sculpts and Boondocksaint is on as a partner and said he will be doing a limited number of full paint ups of the sculpts.

Last edited:
Re: Interest Check: Connor and Murphy MacManus

also a painted pair would be offered for $200

damage has already found a place to pick up the perfect peacoats...

Re: Interest Check: Connor and Murphy MacManus

I'd be very interested in a pair of unpainted ones.
Of course, I would have to see them first.

But I've wanted to bash these two ever since I saw the first movie.

I'll keep everyone updated regarding the sculpter and such on here. When I know, you'll know.

I started early stages on a project last year to do both brothers on a limited custom figures basis, had a few people lined up for the work, like Suzy and Elvis but I learned from my Aldo project that this is not an area I would want to invest my time and money on!!

Let some other poor soul deal with all the stress of a custom project.

Its one badass film tho:)

I started early stages on a project last year to do both brothers on a limited custom figures basis, had a few people lined up for the work, like Suzy and Elvis but I learned from my Aldo project that this is not an area I would want to invest my time and money on!!

Let some other poor soul deal with all the stress of a custom project.

Its one badass film tho:)

so...what are you saying? :dunno

:rotfl

i'd be in if they looked good. but i know what breaker went through trying to get these made, and it wasn't easy. good luck to you, fellas!

don't give up, dude. you'd make a lot of people happy if it works :)

just be weary it can take a lot of time and effort, and be prepared for disappointments with such projects. as long as you're ready for it, it won't get you down if it happens.

but hey, talk about a downer :lol GOOD LUCK!

What's the story, curious?

i'll let breaker share the details if he wants to, but as a customizer i'm sure you know how difficult these things can be. i think only seb was immediately available to work on the project. i think for the outfit and sculpts it was going to be a long waiting time.

i'll let breaker share the details if he wants to, but as a customizer i'm sure you know how difficult these things can be. i think only seb was immediately available to work on the project. i think for the outfit and sculpts it was going to be a long waiting time.

hmm interesting, well then I hope breaker is subscribed to this or sees it. Curious as to what can/or went wrong the first the time, no need in repeating the same experience :D

hmm interesting, well then I hope breaker is subscribed to this or sees it. Curious as to what can/or went wrong the first the time, no need in repeating the same experience :D

very true, man. if he missed it, i'll let him know next time i speak to him. he might be able to enlighten.

Sill tryin to keep this alive. Tried a little true type inking...
040.jpg

Back