INTEREST? 1/6 Scale Corellian Hounds

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great to see progress! From the pics it seems the front part need to be taller. I see the proportion is more like the Hasbro version but to me the Lego version has the front part of the hound taller. Look forward to more updates :) Corellian_hound.jpg

It is time to start a preorder list and to get everyone's contact info/payment. (Private messages, please)

Solo_Bones, I think it is safe to say you are the first on the list, but I need to add everyone else, now. :D

Ok … the price of each...

I had to purchase a very expensive incredible printer for the awesome artist. In the past, I had to spent thousands just to get one custom sculpted figure commissioned and in my hands. Then when I wanted more resin casts, no one got back to me. :( So, all things considered, this will be a good deal in my book. :) It is certainly cheaper than Shapeways, which would have been hundreds of dollars more.

Send me a private message for the PayPal address. Please include contact info, which how hound version<s> you want (Mouth open with harness, or Mouth closed with harness, or Mouth open without harness)

You’ll receive the 3D printed order in weeks, not years. I have paid and have been waiting years for custom projects, so as a collector and customizer, I am thrilled with just a few weeks. I hope you are too. Please keep in mind, it take days to print, then it has to be cleaned, packaged, etc.

The artist is super busy so there will be two price options:

$259 for supports not cut (plus shipping)

$289 for supports cut (plus shipping)

I know that is a lot of money, but please consider the cost of the printer, cost of the resin, cost of the printer parts, supplies, the artist's time, and the ability to even get this made and available for order, etc.

I will post examples of the capability of the artist and printer soon.

We plan many more alien characters in the future and hope this endeavor is successful.

Thanks for your support,
Steven

Sounds good. Thank you very much. We think it takes about 36 hours of continuous printing for one hound. I expect photos from the artist tonight or tomorrow night. His communication is great. He has sent me a video of the printing hound in progress.

Again, I appreciate everybody’s help. I want to see the success of projects like this so much that I have spent over $5200 so far. This is better than shapeways getting most of the money. He’s working according to a priority list. However, we can work in orders for any of his other sculptures.

Thanks again.
Steven

Also… Please keep in mind if there is a delay in my communication… I have my day job and there’s a significant time zone difference between me and the artist. I often make sure I get up early / middle of the night to work with him then go to my day job.

Back