Instagram

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Octavarium

Freaked Out
Reaction score
So, let's follow each other on instagram. :wink1:

I post lots of stuff, but mostly my collection.

I'm @verth on instagram

Got it.

26aa5750d81e6eead978cf0d1ee3c16b.gif

I'm following you now, Fellipe!

What an awesome collection you have! Congrats!

I don't use Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook. Pre-Facebook, I never had a MySpace account.

I don't use social media at all (well, I guess the Freaks Board can be considered social media).

I have a security clearnance and social media offers too many opportunities to screw up. You'd be surprised how many people applying for a job that requires a clearance have to explain what they thought was an innocent post from years back, or explain a harmless picture of them drunk at some party.

I don't use Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook. Pre-Facebook, I never had a MySpace account.

I don't use social media at all (well, I guess the Freaks Board can be considered social media).

I have a security clearnance and social media offers too many opportunities to screw up. You'd be surprised how many people applying for a job that requires a clearance have to explain what they thought was an innocent post from years back, or explain a harmless picture of them drunk at some party.

That's exactly why I like Instagram though. It doesn't have to be tied to any other sites like Facebook and outside of my first name which I voluntarily put on my profile, I challenge any prospective employer to figure out that I'm secretly a record and toy collecting weirdo.

If you're posting on the job, they'll know for sure. But if you're applying for or working with security clearance type of position, relating to military, they'll know. Mr. Green prefer to stay away from security clearance type of position. One experience is enough.

Strange how even top people mess up with sex messages and email; like generals and Hilary Clinton.

That's exactly why I like Instagram though. It doesn't have to be tied to any other sites like Facebook and outside of my first name which I voluntarily put on my profile, I challenge any prospective employer to figure out that I'm secretly a record and toy collecting weirdo.

I like IG because people are usually positive about toy pics, rather than complaining about how a Vader doesn't have his tusk painted black or something silly:lol

Back