Inside

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VeryEvilAsh

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I don't know how may of you guys have seen this movie yet, but it's VERY disturbing and sick. It's French so if you can stand the dubbing aspect of it then your in for a treat. Check it out. Someone needs to make a "Woman" figure. Just think of the accessories it could come with. Sissors, lighter, cigarette, alternate head, and any of the crazy weapons she uses to dispatch the characters.

Inside is FANTASTIC
Best horror I've seen in YEARS!
Some of the gore even had a guy like me shudder!

Put me down for another who LOVED this movie. Very horrifying both physically and physiologically. I am really started to LOVE French Horror films. Another French horror film that is worth checking out is Frontier(s). Also Martyrs should be coming out on DVD soon.

Inside is a good flick. Make sure you see the uncut version (avoid Blockbuster, they only carry the edited version). The directors for Inside were originally going the helm the new Hellraiser film and from the looks of Inside, I was sure they would nail it. Well, now the director for Martyrs is doing Hellraiser and believe me it's in good hands. Inside and Martyrs are not to be missed.

I hate to ask this...but is there any sites I can watch this online?

Its not that I WONT support the movie, but the problem is...I cant. We're snowed in, and theres no place around here that sells the real uncut version.....

I hate to ask this...but is there any sites I can watch this online?

Its not that I WONT support the movie, but the problem is...I cant. We're snowed in, and theres no place around here that sells the real uncut version.....

Do you have netflix? Probably your best bet, but if you are snowed in, no clue if you can get mail. Or it might be on netflix instant watch.

good to see its getting good reviews from fellow freaks but where can I get it? can it be rented? or is it like japanese horror where I have to buy it?

Buying it is probably your best bet. This is a movie you are going to want to see more than once!

The gore is fantastic, but the BEST thing about the movie is the slow pan-out shot of the heroin sleeping on the couch. The lighting of this shot is absolutely INSANE.

good to see its getting good reviews from fellow freaks but where can I get it? can it be rented? or is it like japanese horror where I have to buy it?

I would try netflix first, if not go to Best Buy or buy off amazon. You can probably find it used pretty cheap.

This is great movie. A well directed slasher. It could have been perfect if all the characters weren't so stupid, but still a well above average slasher.

You can find this movie almost anywhere.

Back