INSANE life size Dark Knight JOKER....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RESIN1

Super Freak
Reaction score
Someone is going to be VERY lucky - But if you can afford it, luck doesn't come in to it really:panic:
I wish..
cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270744330264&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_500wt_948
If this link doesn't work try ebay UK: Life Size the dark knight Joker statue heath ledger

Last edited:
Yeah, they really missed the mark on the most important part, the sculpt. It looks like some 16 year old boy in cosplay.

looks great, I have seen much worse as far as 1:1 head sculpts of Heath go, but Bobby's is so much better. Imo, one would be better off just buying one of Bobs and getting a custom mannequin for it.

Just shows how people see the same things differently because I think this 1:1 Joker looks better and more accurate than the 1:1 Joker BobbyC did. Especially the head sculpt.

Even the clothing is better and more accurate IMO.

46398461.jpg

61549692.jpg

23542387.jpg

98788447.jpg

The only faults I see:

1. There's too much red paint around the lips on the left side of the face.

2. The pants are flooding a little too much for me.

3. The shirt is the wrong color and isn't dark enough. Pattern looks great though.

Some fixes I pointed out:
46233609.jpg

BobbyC's 1:1 Joker for Comparison:
heathledgerbybobbyc1225.jpg

Both are great pieces. But IMO..

This 1:1 Joker > BobbyC's 1:1 Joker

^You should at least show a close-up of Bobby's sculpt too if you're going to compare. :p Personally, I think this other guy's sculpt looks like a teenager as well.

Here's a better shot of Bobby's sculpt
bobby-c-heath-ledger-the-joker.jpg

There are things about the eBay sculpt I like better than Bobby's, but I'd definitely have to give Bobby the edge.

And I definitely agree the other Joker looks way too young. Also, for a clean makeup job like that, I think the eye black should be darker.

But as a whole, that's still a fantastic job.

Oh come on Devil. That face doesn't even resemble Ledger. It looks like Jessica Alba in joker makeup. You could put me in joker makeup, leave my bald head, beard and glasses, and I'd look more like Heath than that sculpt. Not to mention the high waters, wrong colors and poor craftsmanship on the jacket lapels.

Just shows how people see the same things differently because I think this 1:1 Joker looks better and more accurate than the 1:1 Joker BobbyC did. Especially the head sculpt.

Even the clothing is better and more accurate IMO.

46398461.jpg

61549692.jpg

23542387.jpg

98788447.jpg

The only faults I see:

1. There's too much red paint around the lips on the left side of the face.

2. The pants are flooding a little too much for me.

3. The shirt is the wrong color and isn't dark enough. Pattern looks great though.

Some fixes I pointed out:
46233609.jpg

BobbyC's 1:1 Joker for Comparison:
heathledgerbybobbyc1225.jpg

Both are great pieces. But IMO..

This 1:1 Joker > BobbyC's 1:1 Joker

aeb978.jpg

The other one is not bad but compared to Bobby, its no comparision. I seriously thought there was no way that Bobby's was even real the first time I saw it, thought it had to be photoshopped.

Oh come on Devil. That face doesn't even resemble Ledger.

Same could be said about BobbyC's sculpt.

unled1uw.jpg

As much as you're not seeing Ledger in the UK version, that's how much I'm not seeing Ledger in BobbyC's version. I don't think either sculpt is 100% accurate. But I get more of a Heath Ledger vibe when looking at the UK version as opposed to looking at the one from BobbyC.

And there's no comparison when it comes to the costume. Especially the overall colors. That UK version is just better.

Yeah I love the quality stitching on the lapels complete with see through lining, high water pants, and inaccurate colors. Makes for a killer display. Seriously though if you take that Bobby head and tilt it up instead of it looking down in the comparison pic it would be as close to accurate as you could get with a non scanned sculpt. But hey nothings wrong with liking the Danny Noreaga Joker as well.

Yeah I love the quality stitching on the lapels complete with see through lining, high water pants, and inaccurate colors. Makes for a killer display.

As opposed to huge, ugly gloves that look like they belong to a welder plus an overcoat that's not even remotely the right color plus the absence of the blazer plus the wrong color tie plus the saggy pants that makes the Joker look like a gang banger?

Not to mention he looks like he's been taking steroids.

Seriously though if you take that Bobby head and tilt it up instead of it looking down in the comparison pic it would be as close to accurate as you could get with a non scanned sculpt.

You can tilt it any direction you want. Still doesn't look accurate.

But hey nothings wrong with liking the Danny Noreaga Joker as well.

And hey, nothings wrong with liking the Malcolm McDowell on Steroids Joker either.

As opposed to huge, ugly gloves that look like they belong to a welder plus an overcoat that's not even remotely the right color plus the absence of the blazer plus the wrong color tie plus the saggy pants that makes the Joker look like a gang banger?
Both colors are wrong so I'd prefer to have one that was at least completed and not half sewn and improperly constructed. I see nothing wrong with the gloves, cant see them on the other. I'd also rather not have the blazer as opposed to a black one. The tie is dead on accurate as opposed to the neon green steps of the UK version so not sure where you're going there. Finally with the pants, I'd prefer The ones Bobby used to borrowing Leon The Professional's. This doesn't even take into account the wrong shirt and the fact that they didn't even try on the shoes of the UK version.
You can tilt it any direction you want. Still doesn't look accurate.
Again neither are 100% so I'd go with the one that at least shares a remarkable resemblance as opposed to one that looks like a child/Alba/Noriega
And hey, nothings wrong with liking the Malcolm McDowell on Steroids Joker either.
oh come on since this is all fun and games anyways at least pick someone that it could kinda resemble.

Last edited:
I think the Uk is great but i prefere everything about Bobby's 1:1.
I actually like the Howard senft joker for likeness over the uk one aswell.
Would still love to own it though lol

Back