Insane & Absolutely Ridiculous eBay Listing.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd say they've been looking at the wrong kind of completed auctions for the finishing price :lol They may have seen a 1:1 sell somewhere and gotten confused.

If the SS 1:4 Terminator usually sells for $1000 (not sure if that is the price) you could buy a lot of them elsewhere... :p

I saw the 1:1 going for 1k at a convention. I would have bought him but it would have cost a fortune to ship him across the continent to my home.

As for this auction, I've seen stupid people pay out their ass for things, but nobody gonna bite this one.

i've seen worse. i'm guessing he's got some huge bills to pay and doesn't want to man up and get a job.

and Cloud... is that Puma Man in your avatar?
never mind. don't answer. i'm embarrassed i knew that.

Glad I'm not the only one who saw that. If you hadn't posted it, I was going to. I wonder if it's a typo and he meant $1,799.99. That's still too much, but more believable.

Dropped from $17,000.00..... to $1,700.00, now that's more sane. Still way overpriced though. Got mine (MIB) not too long ago for $830.00.:D

IMG_4922.jpg

TERMINATE THIS "SELLER"!

This is not really suprising at all. I have seen pretty ridiculous prices
on eBay. People just put it up there to see if someone will bite. Happens all the time.

:rotfl

I had no idea the original price was 17K..

thats insane, heh!

$1700 is still overpriced but I've seen this sell for around 1200 at one point..its possible.

Back