Inflames toys X Newsoul toys 1/6 Story Of A Jurney To The West -Sun Walker(孫行者)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Inflames toys X Newsoul toys 1/6 Story Of A Jurney To The West -Sun Walker(孫行者)

By any chance that someone have some info on this figure? :D

No info yet bud. I'm still waiting for my monkey lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Inflames toys X Newsoul toys 1/6 Story Of A Jurney To The West -Sun Walker(孫行者)

No info yet bud. I'm still waiting for my monkey lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too. Seems like a really long wait. My other monkey king from Cool Model is in the Loot Crate. Hoping to be able to sway the head with the extra heads from this set. Now if they would just announce the other 2 figures from the series, Pigsy and the Longevity Monk, and I will be extremely happy.

Me too. Seems like a really long wait. My other monkey king from Cool Model is in the Loot Crate. Hoping to be able to sway the head with the extra heads from this set. Now if they would just announce the other 2 figures from the series, Pigsy and the Longevity Monk, and I will be extremely happy.

Didn't Pigsy come out a couple of years ago? toyhaven: Incoming: BBK Journey To The West 1/6th scale Zhu Bajie / 西遊記-豬八戒 or Pigsy 12-inch Figure

Yes, Pigsy was reales by BBK...Not sure if its the same company.

This is out in HK today. Picked mine up, but its late now. So will check it out tomorrow:p

a book of my earliest childhood. but this representation is just a human in funny clothes.

I love the show when I was little, the new one is pretty good too :)

This is out in HK today. Picked mine up, but its late now. So will check it out tomorrow:p

Congrats! I have the first InFlames Sun WuKong and it's awesome. I just wish he had come with the stand that this one does...

Here are some pics of the new Monkey I got the other day! Fantastic figure!!

Here's my video review of the new figure. Outstanding quality overall! Really looking forward to the next two in the series!

Back