Statue Infinity Studio: Batman (Ben Affleck) 1:1 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody on the forums pick this up?

I've been watching Chris the Batman Statue Collector do a live stream unboxing of this piece. Absolutely bonkers how good statues have gotten. What an incredible piece.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWdt_lvPrjs

Part of me really wants this, but I just don’t have the space for a further 3 extremely large boxes (on top of my pre-existing 45 preorders...half are Hot Toy figures though).

I did pick this up, one more payment to go and after watching Chris do the live unboxing, my mouth is watering. I ended up swapping my preorder from QS for this version because I wanted the arms and love the Batarang!
I just hope the Cavill bust stays in stock for a while, would love to buy that to complete the set one day.

I'm on waitlist but, if I will be lucky and i will receive the email, i need to check first the shipping cost.
If there are 3 boxes, I expect at least $ 500 for the shipping.

I like it, the lines add texture which looks good on the whole. There are even lines all the way down the cowl. He also looks massive in the video but I know some of that is down to perspective

Pic by Po Ung:

22uo1gN.jpg

If they did a BVS version, I will be very tempted. I just prefer that cowl over this one.

Back