Infinity Gauntlet - Infinity Creative Designs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dru_s

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I wanted to share some pictures of a Grail piece of mine. I had acquired this through a third party seller about a year ago, but it was manufactured by Infinity Creative Designs which consist of a group of very talented artist. They do amazing work. Unfortunately this specific statue was a very limited run and only a few were actually made. I was very lucky to get one. This makes me excited for the Thanos Hot Toys that is coming out in 2016 and I am really hoping for a Thanos Sideshow 1/6 comic rendition that falls in line with the Deadpool/Punisher/Wolverine figures being released.

87771e2f14a496b603601381ee694166.jpg
96c53510510570898072619402d5e648.jpg
26029005a5c23255c07a576c485d5694.jpg

The artist/company FB page can be found here.
https://www.facebook.com/InfinityCreativeDesigns

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Congrats! I have this piece as well. My name plate is numbered 7 of 30. I wonder why your's has just the infinity symbol on it?

That's awesome! Glad to meet a fellow owner of this Gauntlet. I believe this one is an Artist Proof which is why it's not numbered. It more than likely was made after the original "numbered" 30 were produced. But I believe it was in line with one of the first to be made such as yours ( # 7). I can tell by the color of the piece, the first ones to be produced where a very shiny gold color. Ones produced towards the tail end of the original #1 - #30 run and there after had a more bronze/brown finish to them. It's a very unique piece and as you already know pictures do not do it justice.

I plan to customize a multi-colored laser display within the display case to attempt to recreate how the gauntlet looked in its first issue comic cover (as depicted in the picture in the background). I will post pics once I get it finished. :)

Great looking piece and congrats on acquiring it.

I've been trying to get information on this company for what feels like years, but they are so allusive it really annoys me. It's hard to find any real information on them and any of their figures based on Japanese stuff. I really want their Chun Li, but I cannot find in-hand pictures of her anywhere. It's like the company doesn't even exist outside of their rarely updated FB page

Back