Indy (self) Cartoon Project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you make these with PhotoShop? Or MS paint? If the latter, I can do a bit of touch ups before you sell....MS paint pics dont look very good printed....:eek:

I do like 'em though. Super cool!

Did you make these with PhotoShop? Or MS paint? If the latter, I can do a bit of touch ups before you sell....MS paint pics dont look very good printed....:eek:

I do like 'em though. Super cool!

Thanks for the offer but I only ever use PhotoShop.:banana

:lol That Josh one is hilarious... I instantly knew who it was even without the shirt. :rock

Great work here, you've really captured the spirit of the characters.

:lol That Josh one is hilarious... I instantly knew who it was even without the shirt. :rock

Great work here, you've really captured the spirit of the characters.

Thanks D.A... my art is a little different than yours and I appreciate the acknowledgement. Well, I guess I'm back to being a cartoonist for hire.

Here's my second creation (shown at the "target's" permission:D). I guess I'll start up a new thread somewhere, maybe in either the Commerce section or in Other to show the different possible styles-- until then if anyone is looking for something different either for themselves or as a gift please feel free to PM me.

Here's a little Padawan Despair Turning to Hope.

Back