Indy 1:6 Repaint

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was trying to get my brother to get this but he was a weenie and I don't think his was the winning bid... would kill to see this in person it's sure to drop jaws!

Ray

Can't wait to see this one im person. This head repainted by josh was what I originally envisioned my Indy Build to feature... but now my brother is the lucky one who gets to take on that build!

Man, I'm so jealous. Can't wait to see it.

I've been meaning to order a Sov Indy jacket myself...but, well, you know... I gotta get some of Mike's gear as well.

First I gotta sort out a repaint of the SS sculpt. I've heard that certain paints "sweat" on the material used for the sculpt. So I'm not sure if I'll be getting another resin sculpt -- maybe that awesome PF one.

So many decisions....

But with Sallah and Marion coming soon, I'd really like to upgrade and finish my Indy.

So Josh is Indy now on the no paint list? And are you available?

Still working through orders where i can but i have had very little time lately to do anything. Once i get these last orders finished and shipped i will start to take on more sculpts on a reg basis.

Well, I for one want a little Small in my collection. :lol Even though everyone seems to be dumping their Indy's. SSC's Indy will always have a place on my shelf, it's still awesome...with a better paint job.

God, that's just beautiful. HT got nothing on you and Trev.

I'd like a little Small in my collection too... but he's got me in the back of the line and on the wait list. Come on, Josh, don't you want a place in my sig :D

Thanks Wor-Gar we may be able to make something happen eventually. :1-1:

Back