Indiana Jones Temple of Doom Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just hope the delay is because they came to their senses and decided to give Indy the whip instead of lobbing the Sankara grenade. :lol

Yeah let's hope that's the case... he's posed perfectly to have a whip in that other hand.

Why? The stones only glow transparently when held close together...they're opaque when alone.

Why?!!;
Because it looks much nicer than poorly painted 'white lined stones' with no real grooves..

Btw; You get three like in the movie, held together they glow (other two still had to be dug up). But it is not that important, just think it would look better.

I hear you, but if it was supposed to be movie accurate then, you'd need one opaque (that Indy holds in his hand) and two transparent ones to put in the bag. The one in his hand being too far from the others to glow.

I hear you, but if it was supposed to be movie accurate then, you'd need one opaque (that Indy holds in his hand) and two transparent ones to put in the bag. The one in his hand being too far from the others to glow.

Oke, you win :clap
But but but.. I would put the opaque in the bag; so guess the rest :nana: I don't believe in VoOdOo

On the SideShow site says Indiana Jones Temple of Doom base is 16 inches ? The 1st Indiana is 10 inches,that doesn't look 6 inches longer.

Is this right ?

7192_press06-001.jpg
300037_press08-001.jpg

Just signed up for this forum because of this piece.

Temple of Doom is my all time favorite.
Got my pre-order in now for this statue. I think its amazing.

I thought the pose was very bland for the Raiders PF and the Crystal Skull one ...well its a great statue but I'm not sure its healthy for an Indy fan to have such a permanent reminder of that flick LOL

I don't find the ToD pose awkward at all. It looks very dynamic to me.

The only thing I thought would have been great was the ability to put a whip in the (stone holding) hand. It didn't have to be a poseable 'lashing out' whip. I would have been more than happy with one that dangled down to the ground from his hand and hung loose.

But whatever, I honestly think this statue will be mind blowing sitting on the shelf in the house.

The only thing I thought would have been great was the ability to put a whip in the (stone holding) hand. It didn't have to be a poseable 'lashing out' whip. I would have been more than happy with one that dangled down to the ground from his hand and hung loose.

Just noticed SS have changed the ETA of this from 4th QTR to December. Think we will get it before the new year?
I wander if they are listening to all the fans and are updating him to have a whip in left hand?
I submitted like 3 questions about this in the past 4 months and still dont see them answering anything about it!!??!! :(

SS how about an update please???? :panic:

WE WANT A WHIP IN LEFT HAND :pray:

Just noticed SS have changed the ETA of this from 4th QTR to December. Think we will get it before the new year?
I wander if they are listening to all the fans and are updating him to have a whip in left hand?
I submitted like 3 questions about this in the past 4 months and still dont see them answering anything about it!!??!! :(

SS how about an update please???? :panic:

WE WANT A WHIP IN LEFT HAND :pray:

Updating from 4th QTR to December just sounds like them knowing a more exact shipping time as they get closer to completion.

I doubt they are using it to change things at this point....though it wouldn't be hard at all to change the hand to put a whip in there instead :D

Attachments

• joess.jpg
    joess.jpg
    888.4 KB · Views: 8
  • joesas.jpg
    joesas.jpg
    927.9 KB · Views: 6
  • joes.jpg
    joes.jpg
    939.3 KB · Views: 4
Back