Indiana Jones Temple of Doom Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine and WOW! Have many PF pieces, and can say this one is my new favorite, just LOVE it! :yess:
I also had the ROTLA PF and I like this one WAY more. Probably the best Indy likeness I have ever seen in a collectible. What a fantastic job Trevor did on this piece.
Can't believe I didn't order it before...

indyPF.jpg

Got mine and WOW! Have many PF pieces, and can say this one is my new favorite, just LOVE it! :yess:
I also had the ROTLA PF and I like this one WAY more. Probably the best Indy likeness I have ever seen in a collectible. What a fantastic job Trevor did on this piece.

indyPF.jpg

Yes it is very impressive. I have had it in storage since I bought it years back. I'm working on my display shelfs now so I can finally get all of my collection out, can't wait.

indyPF.jpg

Where did you get the display case?

Congrats Cap on your purchase! Yea, i've been on the look out for one of these too. I already have the ROTLA PF and still think it looks better than the TOD PF but i suppose i might change my mind if i saw it in person...Did you get a good deal? If i did get one, i've heard those reviews on the bending of his sword, i'd like to try and customise mine to a real blade if possible or something alot stronger...

what i hate about these is that sideshows paintjob is all over the place. A month ago i got a deal on mola ram, skull and tod indy. Skull is superb except for the green eyes. Mola ram is awesome, but the tod is ok. he seems crosseyed from some angles.

what i hate about these is that sideshows paintjob is all over the place. A month ago i got a deal on mola ram, skull and tod indy. Skull is superb except for the green eyes. Mola ram is awesome, but the tod is ok. he seems crosseyed from some angles.

Is this true? Can anyone else confirm that about the crossed eyes? :panic:

Congrats Cap on your purchase! Yea, i've been on the look out for one of these too. I already have the ROTLA PF and still think it looks better than the TOD PF but i suppose i might change my mind if i saw it in person...Did you get a good deal? If i did get one, i've heard those reviews on the bending of his sword, i'd like to try and customise mine to a real blade if possible or something alot stronger...

I never liked my ROTLA Indy PF that much. Cool statue, had a good likeness, but a little on the "cartoonish" side. Never been a fan of his jacket either and the paint job on mine was too dark.
This one have a way better and more realistic likeness...and I love everything else about it much more than the Raiders Indy.
Got it for $300...

I never liked my ROTLA Indy PF that much. Cool statue, had a good likeness, but a little on the "cartoonish" side. Never been a fan of his jacket either and the paint job on mine was too dark.
This one have a way better and more realistic likeness...and I love everything else about it much more than the Raiders Indy.
Got it for $300...

I prefer the paint job on my TOD pf too.

Has anyone chromed the machete? I've been considering it.

Looking for one of these for a decent price if anyone is knows where I could get one, Id appreciate it!

This is definitely my next purchase. Don't have anything Indy yet and frankly this looks to be the holy grail of Indy PF's. Uh, no pun. Speaking of which, I want a Last Crusade PF, though with the legendary scale and Pursuit of Ark pieces coming, I'm guessing Ill be waiting a while on that.

This is my favorite of the Indy PFs. I'd like to get one also if the price is right.

Back