Indiana Jones Raiders of the Lost Ark 12" Figure £19.99 at FB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cheers for that, i cant resist for that price. looks like im gonna have me a cairo indy now!

I was also curious what shipping to the states it, i wouldnt mind a duplicate indy, but i dont like the idea of not seeing shipping cost till im billed when it ships, thats just stupid.

I think its about $30 US for the figure and it could cost as much in shipping.

Thanks also for high-lighting this, I ordered one, not sure if it'll come good though, hope it does!

B@@@@@@@@lls order now cancelled due to no stock.

my first and last time with this shambles of a company.:banghead:banghead:banghead

"Unfortunately this item has now sold out and we are unable to obtain any further supplies. Please be assured that no payment has been taken from your card. I apologise for any disappointment caused"

...wait, how can it be suddenly 'sold out', when I ordered it back when it was 'in stock'. for crying out loud!

Got the same message today too and also for the Medicom Indy. They were never really going to honour these prices were they. Oh well I'll just look on it as money saved towards that HT T800.

"Unfortunately this item has now sold out and we are unable to obtain any further supplies. Please be assured that no payment has been taken from your card. I apologise for any disappointment caused"

...wait, how can it be suddenly 'sold out', when I ordered it back when it was 'in stock'. for crying out loud!

i havent heard anything yet so maybe im one of the lucky ones. if not il put the money back into the young indy on play.com instead i think

This ALWAYS happens with FP.co.uk
They are UTTERLY useless.
I'm sorry I didn't post a warning sooner. They have consistently failed to deliver on pre-orders, sales items and customer service in general.
Never get your hopes up with this company. They often run out of stock and don't update the website. You're actually lucky they let you know it was out of stock. I've waited weeks for orders n the past and have emailed them and called only to be told they don't have the item any more.

I tend to give them a wide berth too. I heard that they allegedly had problems with credit card fraud this time last year. I won't chance it 'cos you'll never get what you ordered anyway. Their shops are great though, as is rival company FP.com.

they cancelled mine aswel, still waiting for my refund tho. on a side note does anyone know how long a refund can take from paypal once fb authorise it?

Same here, I said I had a feeling it wouldn't come good!
I used to deal with Kenny Penman (Mr FP) a few years back and he's a nice guy. But recently their system doesn't seem to be working. Either their warehouse doesn't know how to calculate it's stock (which should be automated) or... and I'm sorry to say I think this is the case, they make these offers as flirty fishing. You get sucked in by one offer and decide to buy a couple of 'other' things at the same time (to save on shipping). Surprisingly these 'other 'things come through, but the one you really want doesn't. Luckily I didn't order anything else.
It's pretty underhand, but also pretty common... bastards!

i've just got an email saying my paypal has been refunded. has anyone actually managed to buy this figure at this price?

I would virtually guarantee not, I hope I'm wrong... but!

It's a real shame. I used toorder a lot from these guys as they were consistantly cheaper. But issues with credit card fraud (pretty sure it was someone there that ripped my details off!) terrible customers service, no online cancellation facility (you have to call to cancel items - guess what, no one picks up half the time).

All these things sent me off to either FP.com or Play.com

I don't even bother checking FP.co.uk's site anymore.

Best avoided.

Is this the thread for bashing forbiddenplanet.co.uk?

I've just been through a three month dispute with them for something I ordered on the 30th of September. It constantly changed from being in stock to pre-order until I started sending emails. They answered my first one then asked me to send some details. After another two emails with my details and no response I phoned them. First time no one answered second time they where useless. I then filled a complain with paypal and then they gave me my money back. They gave me the usual excuse that the item was a pre-order and I could wait even longer. Don't use them I say. Especially for pre-orderds.

Back