Indiana Jones - Pursuit of the Ark statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like saving money these days and this is a pass. Bad face sculpt on Indy and the horse. Don't like the base either.

I like saving money these days and this is a pass. Bad face sculpt on Indy and the horse. Don't like the base either.

Face sculpt on the horse definitely way off. Looks nothing like him.

Base is bad. Looks like a rock.

Amazing how out of tad this piece is.

Last edited:
You are so out of tad.

I was so excited i didn't notice the horses head was out of tad but not so much the head i feel the eye is out of place, however i am still going to get this one as I like statues on horseback plus indy doesn't look too bad there is a certain likeness just disappointed for the price it could be better.

Last edited:
I haven't paid much attention but i feel the horses head looks funny somehow out of tad anyone else agree.

Definitely out of tad.

not nearly enough tad represented

Face sculpt on the horse definitely way off. Looks nothing like him.

Base is bad. Looks like a rock.

Amazing how out of tad this piece is.

You are so out of tad.

I was so excited i didn't notice the horses head was out of tad but not so much the head i feel the eye is out of place, however i am still going to get this one as I like statues on horseback plus indy doesn't look too bad there is a certain likeness just disappointed for the price it could be better.

I think this thread just went full retad.

Back