Indiana Jones Blu-ray Collection pre-order

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbl

Super Freak
Reaction score
Indiana jones collection is available for pre-order at amazon.com. Pricing is $89,99.

Here is the [ame="https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000NQRE9Q/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=dv059-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B000NQRE9Q"]link[/ame].

Best,

Robert

Thanks for the link, bbl. Looking forward to seeing what the specs and extras are. I skipped the SW blu ray set (at least til I find them on super sale), but I may have to jump on this set.

Unless the Indy BluRay set has deleted scenes or content we've NOT seem before, then I'll pass. I need Lucasfilm to sweeten the deal.

At least George hasn't gone in and f'd around with the films.

I read that they are remastered. They enhanced the colors etc and cleaned everything up.

'Frank Marshall, the producer of all 4 films, was on "Geek Time" yesterday. He said the transfers for the blu-rays are done and approved by Spielberg_*with modifications*. All he said was changed was the brightness during the jungle chase at the beginning of the film. Spielberg felt it was too dark.'

Back