Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny (June 30th, 2023)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I was a kid I was watching SW when my dad was a kid he was serving wine paste to Nazi and Allied soldiers crazy

Eventually as an adult he along with my uncles owned a really shady bar lol

When I was a kid I was watching SW when my dad was a kid he was serving wine paste to Nazi and Allied soldiers crazy

Eventually as an adult he along with my uncles owned a really shady bar lol

When men were men.

Back then you were either a child or an adult, nothing in between.

What would that generation think of us buying dollies and toys? :lol

My dad saw my collection before he passed

He put his hands in his pockets raised his eyebrows and kept walking lol

My dad was here yesterday when I got my Mezco Reeve Superman. He completely ignored the tiny Reeve figure wearing the little cloth outfit on the table.

That wasn't as embarrassing as when he saw me watching a Three zero Rambo figure review and they were undressing the figure to show the sculpted torso. :lol

He kind of likes cars tho. He likes when I get a model car, but figures he doesn't get.

My dad would’ve made a good Indy or Bond ally or villain

View attachment 506099
Looks just like my grandpa. All men from that era really look the same. Weird.

What would that generation think of us buying dollies and toys? :lol
A long time ago I came home from school and some Halo action figures had arrived. My grandpa was there for some medical tests and watched me open them. He said that I was wasting money on plastic nonsense and that I should go read some more books. So if anyone knew that we were spending 300 bucks on dollies, then I think most people, not even old timers, would just look at us with a mixture of dissapointment and disgust. But hey, most 30 YOs in the West are literally defining themselves by the media they consume and are trying to endlessly repeat their nostalgia by buying Funko Pops, so it could be worse...

My dad saw my collection before he passed

He put his hands in his pockets raised his eyebrows and kept walking lol
Mine used to collect stamps so he kinda gets it. He doesn't mind the 1/6th stuff since he thinks they'll go up in value.

Looks just like my grandpa. All men from that era really look the same. Weird.

A long time ago I came home from school and some Halo action figures had arrived. My grandpa was there for some medical tests and watched me open them. He said that I was wasting money on plastic nonsense and that I should go read some more books. So if anyone knew that we were spending 300 bucks on dollies, then I think most people, not even old timers, would just look at us with a mixture of dissapointment and disgust. But hey, most 30 YOs in the West are literally defining themselves by the media they consume and are trying to endlessly repeat their nostalgia by buying Funko Pops, so it could be worse...

Mine used to collect stamps so he kinda gets it. He doesn't mind the 1/6th stuff since he thinks they'll go up in value.

Meh, they wasted money on cigarettes and alcohol.

Psst....Hey Pub...

C1E224B4-A05A-4E5A-A49D-D1DCA747B8EF.jpeg

Wow... 8 minute rant about nothing.

Shouldn't he be more upset that Ford is ruining Ford? Or that the whole idea of this movie is asinine to begin with? Worse, it is a clear money grab. Ford needs some money, liked his SW payout and wants more, and says he's up for another Indy so the forces that be slam this into production with no one rally being onboard.

There's no name that could be associated with this that would give me confidence it will be a good movie.

Mangold? See Patty Jenkins.

Back