Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny (June 30th, 2023)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fixed.

Don't even try to sneak in Luke in there. Luke is as masculine as a Spice Girl.

*Spice Girls were a popular girl band in the mid to late 90's

Not according to the internets. Luke is a toxic man in a galaxy far far away. Once he even got all angry and chopped off Darth Vader's hand. And he was a hero to a generation of youngsters.

That's why Kathleen Kennedy and Rian Johnson made it top priority that he be dealt with.

Comment section having a normal one, I see. Never change, Sideshow Collectors forum.

Attachments

• giphy (52).gif
    giphy (52).gif
    501 KB · Views: 19
Compared to Indy, 50 is still young. To put it in perspective, Short Round is in his 50's.

I don't want to see Indy fist fighting young guys. It makes no sense. Just have him use his whip more and shoot people, which he didn't do that much in KOTKS. He needs to kill more people than he did in KOTKS. Young CGI Indy can do all the fist fighting.
It's a good question - what the hell can you have an 80 year old action hero actually do?

You can have your pics of him in the classic costume in the lead-up, but eventually you have to have that 80 year old doing things you see in an action-adventure - fighting, jumping, running. :lol

I mean it's Indy and it's HF, but will the "ugh, he's gonna break something...." or "hey, don't hit that poor old guy!" just be in your mind every moment?

Joe Biden is 6 months younger than HF - imagine Biden running on trains, leaping off buildings and having fist fights. He trips going up Air Force One stairs, he doesn't throw guys out of it screaming "get off my plane!."

Phillips Indy: You're terrible, Dis-nay. You just wanted to make fun of me. Well, you know what they say: You get what you F'ing deserve.

*angrily twists and breaks toy Indy on show*

I saw a video of old Harrison Ford briefly signing autographs, and it was so sad. A bunch of grown bearded "men" asking him to sign a bunch Indy and Solo stuff to sell on ebay. There was even a guy with a baseball, and Ford said, "What the f**** is this? Baseballs? What's that got to do with me?" :LOL:

Deep down he must hate fans because of those parasites. :(

If I ever see him in person, I'll just leave him alone.

I saw a video of old Harrison Ford briefly signing autographs, and it was so sad. A bunch of grown bearded "men" asking him to sign a bunch Indy and Solo stuff to sell on ebay. There was even a guy with a baseball, and Ford said, "What the f**** is this? Baseballs? What's that got to do with me?" :LOL:

I saw that video. And agreed, I too would leave him the **** alone. It's one thing looking for an autograph at a convention, quite another to hassle someone trying to go about their day.

If I was a multi billionaire I would pay each of these 25 million to sit with me for an evening long conversation:

Ford
Schwarzenegger
Stallone
Gibson

Ok ok fine Hamill and Willis too lol

If I was a multi billionaire I would pay each of these 25 million to sit with me for an evening long conversation:

Ford
Schwarzenegger
Stallone
Gibson

Ok ok fine Hamill and Willis too lol
You can get them for a lot less.

Willis wanted a million per day, for a 3 day shoot for Expendables. Sly said, **** that, and he got Harrison Ford instead. :lol

The parasites you mention could turn anyone into a Ford. These guys look like Michael Moore, smell like a homeless encampment, and grab your signature just to make a fast buck on ebay. Its like paparazzi. Gross.

Back