Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny (June 30th, 2023)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol

Touche. You too.

If only my spell check would stop second guessing me.

Now your supplying the spell check funnies? That me job.

Is there anyway this film can be good?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now your supplying the spell check funnies? That me job.

Is there anyway this film can be good?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No. Others can let me know cause I have no curiosity for this. Still pissed they got my money from the last one.

They should bring back Short Round as his caretaker, "You lost your mind, Dr. Jones!!"

Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Mind. Basically, Don Quixote del La Mancha but with Indy and short round.

It was a series of thinly veiled rants against discrimination. Skipped the whole thing.

Felt good not to listen to another one of Frances McDormand's tirades.

Me too, but not about Mads...

View attachment 510999

BcLEAuD.jpg

There have been images released from the set of trains and other vehicles with German military/Nazi symbols. There is also a stuntman with a young Harrison Ford mask on. Possible flashbacks to the 30s/40s or perhaps even the whole movie is set during that period with an older Jones bookending?

I am actually surprised there are swastikas on the train. I know Disney has recently been trying to downplay the swastika in the Indiana Jones franchise (even replacing it with a generic X symbol on German vehicles in the "Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular" show at Disney's Hollywood Studios in Florida).

Indy1.jpg
Indy2.jpg
Indy4.jpg
Indy3.jpg
Indy7.jpg
Indy6.jpg
Indy5.jpg

and, first image of Harrison Ford in costume;

Indy8.jpg

Last edited:
Perhaps a flashback sequence introducing a new foe that he fights decades later?

Back