Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny (June 30th, 2023)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Indiana Jones 5 (July 19th, 2019)

Hmmmmm....

I can get behind Raiders being perfect, and even TOD being better than LC, but saying KOTCS is better than LC is just crazy talk. Crazy talk I tell you!

Adding the “son” element to KOTCS is kind of similar to the “Second Death Star”. We have seen it before. Recycled material
Having a scene showing Connery’s picture and Marcus passing mirrors Rocky Balboa we’ve seen it before Recycled material
Having Marion illustrated they lack of creative ideas so lets bring someone from the past. we’ve seen her before Recycled material

A few flaws

Adding the “son” element to KOTCS is kind of similar to the “Second Death Star”. We have seen it before. Recycled material
Having a scene showing Connery’s picture and Marcus passing mirrors Rocky Balboa we’ve seen it before Recycled material
Having Marion illustrated they lack of creative ideas so lets bring someone from the past. we’ve seen her before Recycled material

A few flaws

All true though technically TLC recycled much more than KOTCS did. TLC is almost a straight up Raiders remake from beginning to end.

You guys do remember that Indy as a whole is just a bunch of recycled ideas and visuals, right?

Plus Uncle Scrooge comics.

Moved up to July 10th, 2020.

‘Indiana Jones 5’ to Be Steven Spielberg’s
Next Film, Followed by ‘West Side Story’

https://collider.com/indiana-jones-5-filming-2019/

The plan is to start principal photography in 2019 for the Harrison Ford-starring franchise features ahead of its planned July 10, 2020 release date. The Untitled Indiana Jones Project comes more than 10 years after its previous installment, the much maligned (and deservedly so) Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. Be careful what you wish for with a new installment, but getting it out of the way sooner than later is probably a good move; Ford will celebrate his 77th birthday next year and is likely a bit anxious to wrap up his other famous film franchise in a big way.

Indiana Jones Scurge of viet cong lol

Yeah, a script leak from a few weeks ago supposedly said that Indy 5 opens with a cool action setpiece, but is almost all a courtroom drama where Indy's been accused of racism, Islamophobia and being a symbol of the colonial oppressors. Wow, right?:dunno

Yeah, a script leak from a few weeks ago supposedly said that Indy 5 opens with a cool action setpiece, but is almost all a courtroom drama where Indy's been accused of racism, Islamophobia and being a symbol of the colonial oppressors. Wow, right?:dunno

Now you leaked the script! Rats!:lol

This utter drivel followed by remake of West Side Story- yeah really smart moves..cripes Spielberg isn't getting any younger and he ties up like 3-4 years on these films???

It's a shame that those involved refuse to cast someone younger for this. You'd get a much better performance from someone who can actually do some of the stunts and not hobble around and phone in their acting. I love Harrison and the first 3 films were outstanding, but he can't do it anymore. He was awful in Crystal Skulls, what makes us think he'll be better in this one? Give it to someone like Chris Pine, I say.

Now that Disney oversees Indy, why do I feel the Rock will have a cameo as the Cairo Swordsman/Mechanic/Chief Thugee type big thug character?

Indiana Jones and the Mystery of Senility

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back