Indiana Jones and The Calendar of Broken Wallets: A Collector's Planning Guide

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the official magazine gonna be like the Star Wars Insider?

Yes, and done by the same folks. It will be Bi-Monthly or Quarterly beginning with this issue. Issue 2 comes out in July. The first issue will essentially be a Souvenir Guide to KOTCS, though.

Ordered the Ultimate Guide through the Indy site. Can't wait to get this in my greedy little hands...

Anyone know if the BK promotion will include glasses. I'd love to have something like the LOTR glasses (travesty they didn't do those glasses for TTT and ROTK, btw).

Anyone know if the BK promotion will include glasses. I'd love to have something like the LOTR glasses (travesty they didn't do those glasses for TTT and ROTK, btw).

If they did, I'd buy them. I'd like to see the same style like they did with the SW glasses back in the day. Which reminds me of the TOD and Last Crusade glasses that are floating around out there. I need to track those down.

Hope it's not a duplicate post, but there's going to be an SDCC-exclusive Mighty Muggs.

sdcc_mugg_idol.jpg

I think that golden idol is kinda crappy looking, but I'm going nuts over the other Mighty Muggs. I'm pretty sure their the only Indian Jones toys I'm going to pick up (note: I will be getting all the Sideshow Indiana Jones stuff, but wouldn't put them under the same category as this other stuff.)

I need to find an Attendee that is willing to do some shopping on my behalf....:(

Book question:

The shipping from Indy Shop was too much for that deluxe edition of the "Ultimate Guide" book (and it's sold out now anyway), and I saw that only 200 of the 500 were reserved for them--so where can I go to preorder one of the other 300 copies?

Back