Action Figure Indiana Jones 1/4 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did a few 1-6 bags... Definitely do belts and holsters in 1-4 scale... Bags were a pain as it required me to use sewing machine... But I can likely do more...

Definitely still need to get a couple of 1/4 scale bags from you Mike. No rush (especially since it sounds painful!)...but definitely still need the bags to finish up my 1/4 Jones PF's. :hi5:

Without wishing to hijack a somebody else's thread, this seemed the best place to share a few pics of my KOTCS 1/4 indy custom based on the premium format. Bought from faststreetsofhongkong a few years ago i've tried to recreate the pose from the 1st poster. - proabably the best thing from the whole 4th film!

(also added my 1/6 hot toys for scale)

Without wishing to hijack a somebody else's thread, this seemed the best place to share a few pics of my KOTCS 1/4 indy custom based on the premium format. Bought from faststreetsofhongkong a few years ago i've tried to recreate the pose from the 1st poster. - proabably the best thing from the whole 4th film!

(also added my 1/6 hot toys for scale)

That looks like hard to make! Looks amazing!

Never saw this before but man is that great. It looks about perfect, clothes looks 1:1.

What a brilliant idea! I never thought of taking the clothes (I assume that's what happened) off of a PF and porting it into a 1/4 figure :lol

Totally awesome, and the figure looks badass :rock

If memory serves he did a LOT more than port clothes from a PF onto a 1/4 figure. I believe all the clothes were tailor-made and the leather gear provided by our own Mike Fisher. The head from the CS PF was surgically added to a 1/4 figure. It's a true masterpiece!

That's proper CS Ford right there. Crown height on the hat looks slightly off though. Could be a little higher. Just my $0.02. But I love it!

thanks, i think bmarz has it spot on. i cant take the credit for any of the work. Faststreetsofhongkong did all the hard work and it is a nice piece. The only downside is that its not great a standing up as its a bit top heavy. I was looking at getting a stand a while back (possible the rambo one and modding it) but never got round to it.
But i am also looking to streamline my collection so on the fence whether to sell this or not as i have to admit i prefer my TOD PF

thanks, i think bmarz has it spot on. i cant take the credit for any of the work. Faststreetsofhongkong did all the hard work and it is a nice piece. The only downside is that its not great a standing up as its a bit top heavy. I was looking at getting a stand a while back (possible the rambo one and modding it) but never got round to it.
But i am also looking to streamline my collection so on the fence whether to sell this or not as i have to admit i prefer my TOD PF

You've got pm ;)

Best,

Robert

Back