INCREDIBLE 1/6 Indiana Jones head by Jonghyuk Park

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't worry, I'm sure there will be plenty more Indy sculpts to come over the next 5 or 10 years. With the majority of them probably getting very close in likeness, if the current trend is anything to go by.

Personally I don't think any of these have nailed him 100% yet, so really look forward to seeing what else might come along.

Don't worry, I'm sure there will be plenty more Indy sculpts to come over the next 5 or 10 years. With the majority of them probably getting very close in likeness, if the current trend is anything to go by.

Personally I don't think any of these have nailed him 100% yet, so really look forward to seeing what else might come along.

If one thing is for sure there will always be more indys, more Heath ledger jokers, more Joaquin Phoenix jokers, more John wicks and more Daniel Craig?s.

Yet there still aren't ANY reservoir dogs , Sonny corleone, Rocky etc etc.

Hell there aren?t even any terminators (Other then hot toys), something that is wildly iconic And popular.

That stuff is so non existent or just significantly far behind that it is just not even in the conversation. The ones I mentioned at first are caught in this cycle where everyone feels they will finally be the one to make the best version.

I would love a James Caan sculpt so I could finally make a custom Thief figure. He was great in The Godfather but for me Thief is his greatest performance.

That would be a grail figure for me. Others I would love to make are:

Orson Welles as Harry Lime from The Third Man. I would have a doorway dio made with a cat at his feet and that smirk on his face. Still the greatest character introduction in movies for me.

Patrick McGoohan as Number Six from The Prisoner. You could also make a John Drake with the sculpt. I still think they were the same character.

Robert De Niro as Jack Walsh in Midnight Run. Also a Charles Grodin as The Duke to go with him.

Fred Ward as Remo Williams.

Bob Hoskins as Eddie Valiant. You could also use the sculpt for a Harold Shand from The Long Good Friday or for other movies he was in.

Back