Inception Saito HS (UPDATED)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheungkinmen

Super Freak
Reaction score
Updated.

Kenpaint+copySMALL.jpg

182a04f32db78cb85534621604c50435-d30n2ie.jpg

Ok, I already got these heads for sale now, if anyone is interested please PM. I'm only having 16 casts of these heads available. They were initially 25 heads but I already sold some to locals and I kept a pair for me. They are made using Polyester Resin.

$28 unpainted plus $5 shipping (To North and South America)
$50 painted plus $8 shipping (To the rest of the world)

Shipping includes international tracking number.

Unfortunately I'd be only accepting payments through Moneybookers, I'm really sorry about this but I cannot work with PayPal because it's money withdrawal option is unavailable in my country (Costa Rica), any other methods of payment might be workable, like money order and such, PM me about it.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Re: Inception Saito HS

Sculpt looks rough around the edges but the likeness is definitely there. Not perfect.. but not trash either. Good job!

What a fantastic sculpt mate great work. I want one, could make a great Ra's al Ghul too :)

really awesome work bro. i like how you did the intense expression on him

Dang Cheung, that is impressive for being only your 3rd sculpt! :horror

Thanks for the replies guys. Yeah I'm going to try to smooth it out a bit more, as best as I can. I'm using super sculpey and the material it's a lot softer than I expected.

What a fantastic sculpt mate great work. I want one, could make a great Ra's al Ghul too :)

If people are interested in this, I could look for some caster, I don't know any locally (in costa rica), but I know a guy who makes stuff with some kind of hard rubber. I'll look into that in any case.

:peace

He looks great Cheunkinmen. The likeness is definitely recognizable. You can add some Sculpey Firm to Super Sculpey for more rigidity. I use a mix of Super Sculpey and Sculpey Firm. My ratio is roughly 70% Firm and 30% Super. I hope that helps.

He looks great Cheunkinmen. The likeness is definitely recognizable. You can add some Sculpey Firm to Super Sculpey for more rigidity. I use a mix of Super Sculpey and Sculpey Firm. My ratio is roughly 70% Firm and 30% Super. I hope that helps.

Thanks for the heads up bud, I was actually thinking about using Sculpey Firm, but didn't know what ration, I guess you heard me subconsciously, haha.:1-1::hi5:

No problem. It's different for everyone and it changes with what you are sculpting also. For example, I usually sculpt the basework out of Apoxie for strength. Then I use Sculpey Firm in its entirety to rough out the proportions. Things like faces and arms I use a 70/30 mix, but hair I use a 70 soft and 30 firm. Just experiment and see what works for you. You can PM me if you have any questions also.

I was reading through your post and this is really good for a third sculpt!

No problem. It's different for everyone and it changes with what you are sculpting also. For example, I usually sculpt the basework out of Apoxie for strength. Then I use Sculpey Firm in its entirety to rough out the proportions. Things like faces and arms I use a 70/30 mix, but hair I use a 70 soft and 30 firm. Just experiment and see what works for you. You can PM me if you have any questions also.

I was reading through your post and this is really good for a third sculpt!

Very insightful man, thanks for sharing! :hi5:

cheung, will you make this sculpt available? or is it just a custom for yourself?

cheung, will you make this sculpt available? or is it just a custom for yourself?

This is a sculpt for myself, BUT IF people are interested I might look for a way to make it available, I would be happy to. Like I said in a previous post I don't know any caster who can help me (locally I mean, I live in costa rica), and I don't have experience with casting myself so I don't want to try casting it. I do know a guy who makes reproductions in some kind of hard vulcanized rubber, I'll ask him if there is a way to do this.

Great sculpt! I'd be interested in one if you make them available. I'd love to make his character from Last Samurai.

Back