InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jedha's Inart review is over 1 hour long. And he will be uploading another separate video which compares Inart with HT

After watching Jedha's review :

To Be Honest Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

I seem to remember Jedha posting on his Facebook group 2 days ago that his Batman review would be coming later on the same day.

Then he deleted the post.

Unless I dreamt it

He’s just going meta; impersonating InArt’s social media style by making promises and setting deadlines then completely missing them.

He’s just going meta; impersonating InArt’s social media style by making promises and setting deadlines then completely missing them.
Actually I could see him doing that on purpose. We are still waiting on his Hot Toys Gamora review he promised years back. It's been about 3 years since that figure released, so the review for that should be dropping soon to match the 3 year wait for that figure 😂

Thinking hard if I want to jump on a regular whenever they're released. I like the design and portrayal of Batman for the most part, but only 50/50 on the movie itself. Didn't like the Riddler or "the Wayne family is bad" plot at all, but Penguin was great. If it was just a Batman vs the mob movie I'd have liked it alot more.

Can't decide if I wanna drop almost 400 bucks for a figure from a movie I only half liked. I'm getting the InArt Cavill figure, and I bet the two will look great on a shelf together.

Thinking hard if I want to jump on a regular whenever they're released. I like the design and portrayal of Batman for the most part, but only 50/50 on the movie itself. Didn't like the Riddler or "the Wayne family is bad" plot at all, but Penguin was great. If it was just a Batman vs the mob movie I'd have liked it alot more.

Can't decide if I wanna drop almost 400 bucks for a figure from a movie I only half liked. I'm getting the InArt Cavill figure, and I bet the two will look great on a shelf together.
I can't remember was it actually that the Wayne family was bad or that was a lie the mob boss told Bruce. At most his dad had a momentary panic to protect his mom?

I can't remember was it actually that the Wayne family was bad or that was a lie the mob boss told Bruce. At most his dad had a momentary panic to protect his mom?
That's just what Falcone told Bruce that his dad asked him to kill the journalist to protect his campaign as mayor. But it was a moment of panic because as Alfred tells it, Thomas didn't care about his image or the campaign but his family, he only wanted Falcone to scare the journalist into not revealing Martha Wayne (in this universe is from the Arkham Family like in Batman Earth one comics) past having mental issues and being in Arkham asylum. But Falcone used it to kill the guy so he had dirt on Thomas and keep him in his pocket. He disagreed and tried to go to the police and that's when they got killed in crime ally. It's left ambiguous by Alfred if Carmine sent someone to kill him or it was just random. I'm sure they'll find a way to explore it more in either Penguin show or The Batman 2. Plus there is that scene when Bruce is at the Mayor's memorial were a guy in the crowd of people attending talks to him that the mayor was another rich scum sucker and didn't help anyone. Then recognized him and when Bruce walks away with Bella and turns back the guy leaves and is obscured by shadow, that may have been Joe Chill which is a theory some said online.

Last edited:
I always get nervous when people start to "explore" things...

Look what happened when Lucas decided to 'explore' Vader's past.
I mean to be fair Anakin Skywalker in his own right is great character. He's considered the greatest Jedi knight of his time, and that builds up who he becomes and why he was so dangerous and well known.

Back