InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batman Begins > TDK
Batman v Superman > Justice League
89 Batman > Returns

Problem with Batman movie suits is that they tend to think he needs to upgrade in tech, which means he should be covered in additional armor and plating. Just ruins the simplicity that these suits should have. With Pattinson, if anything, they should have his suit become more streamlined and less busy looking. Sort of like the reverse of what Nolan did. Go TDK -> Batman Begins as Bruce becomes more confident in his ability as Batman. He shouldn't need more armor and protection, he should have less as he improves his use of shadow, intimidation and gadgets.

This suit works really well because we're very clearly seeing a young Batman. One that's only in his second year of doing this. His suit shouldn't get even MORE busy and messy looking in the sequel. I'll be disappointed if that's the route they go with it.

Looks epic!

61DkoLV98GL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

I'd say all Batman sequel suits have been worse than their predecessor. Returns, TDK, Justice League.

Hopefully The Batman 2 breaks this trend
Kilmer’s Panther Batsuit goes hard though. That’s my personal favorite Burtonverse suit. Love how it’s the suit Nolan made the actors wear to audition in for Begins.

Begins and Battinson's Year 1/2 suits are my all times though.

It’s funny, the pattern of going from natural to ‘machine like finish’ has kinda been a thing with Batman huh?

We had 89’s muscle suit - Returns more angular mechanical look. Strangely enough the 3rd film returned back to its organic look…with nips🤢

Begins - TDK…well we all know how that looks. But I personally never had issues with TDK armored look. It was fitting as a “Knight” yknow?

And Justice League. I think that a-hole @Gipetto0812 (🤣🤣j/k, luv ya!) told me the history with that and how the costume maker from BvS (responsible for the sublime Batfleck suit) didn’t make the JL outfit.

Good point about Forever. I guess that is technically a sequel. Yeah I liked the Kilmer suit but then they gave him a more angular suit later in the same movie :ROFLMAO:

Batman Begins > TDK
Batman v Superman > Justice League
89 Batman > Returns

Problem with Batman movie suits is that they tend to think he needs to upgrade in tech, which means he should be covered in additional armor and plating. Just ruins the simplicity that these suits should have. With Pattinson, if anything, they should have his suit become more streamlined and less busy looking. Sort of like the reverse of what Nolan did. Go TDK -> Batman Begins as Bruce becomes more confident in his ability as Batman. He shouldn't need more armor and protection, he should have less as he improves his use of shadow, intimidation and gadgets.

This suit works really well because we're very clearly seeing a young Batman. One that's only in his second year of doing this. His suit shouldn't get even MORE busy and messy looking in the sequel. I'll be disappointed if that's the route they go with it.

I think that’s the intention. In The Batman, almost everything he did was the opposite of how we’ve seen live action (as well as animated) Batman operate.

From the first scene you hear the m-f’er 😂. Every step was a 300 lb thump. “stealthily infiltrate the iceberg lounge”…nah, knocks on the front door. Fight from the shadows and use the dark to your advantage…nope, I’ll brawl my way thru these guys and eat their bullets…and SHOTGUN BLASTS 🤣🤣

It defies the conventions of the stealthy Batman. And yknow what? I appreciated it for that. It was refreshing.

Maybe by the 2nd and 3rd films, Bruce will not only become the billionaire playboy, his bat suit will probably look more like what we’re used to…

Or maybe Reeves will continue defying traditions😅

Kilmer’s Panther Batsuit goes hard though. That’s my personal favorite Burtonverse suit. Love how it’s the suit Nolan made the actors wear to audition in for Begins.

Begins and Battinson's Year 1/2 suits are my all times though.
If only it didn’t have nipples 😳😳😳

Good point about Forever. I guess that is technically a sequel. Yeah I liked the Kilmer suit but then they gave him a more angular suit later in the same movie :ROFLMAO:

That suit looked SOOOO uncomfortable and unpractical. 🤯

Kilmer’s Panther Batsuit goes hard though. That’s my personal favorite Burtonverse suit.
It's a good suit but I don't consider Batman Forever, and Batman and Robin in Burton's universe more so Schumacherverse. They only used Alfred and Gordon from Burton's films. So I see it as a different universe. Second suit to the Panther is the sonar suit.

I think that’s the intention. In The Batman, almost everything he did was the opposite of how we’ve seen live action (as well as animated) Batman operate.

From the first scene you hear the m-f’er 😂. Every step was a 300 lb thump. “stealthily infiltrate the iceberg lounge”…nah, knocks on the front door. Fight from the shadows and use the dark to your advantage…nope, I’ll brawl my way thru these guys and eat their bullets…and SHOTGUN BLASTS 🤣🤣

It defies the conventions of the stealthy Batman. And yknow what? I appreciated it for that. It was refreshing.

Maybe by the 2nd and 3rd films, Bruce will not only become the billionaire playboy, his bat suit will probably look more like what we’re used to…

Or maybe Reeves will continue defying traditions😅
Definitely think he was inexperienced so he was just very violent and aggressive which explains his approach to things. He was in the start of the film "Vengeance", he'll learn with time that using the shadows as stealth will be a greater advantage. Plus as some said hopefully his suit changes by being simpler but retains the style.

It's a good suit but I don't consider Batman Forever, and Batman and Robin in Burton's universe more so Schumacherverse. They only used Alfred and Gordon from Burton's films. So I see it as a different universe. Second suit to the Panther is the sonar suit.
I get it, but it’s definitely a thing lol. There’s two “Burtonverse” timelines. Earth-97 timeline is the Shumacher films following the Burton films. Technically supposed to be the same dude.

Earth-89 is the definite Burtonverse where it stops at Batman Returns. Although, The Batman in The Flash is from that timeline.

I never saw any Mars Toys figures before, but knowing Jazzinc and their attention to detail, I think they are gonna own it. Inart and Jazz, give us all our fav characters!

Yo, I’m ok with that! InArt can do the big hitters, and maybe Jazzinc can take on the ‘less complex’ ones?

I get it, but it’s definitely a thing lol. There’s two “Burtonverse” timelines. Earth-97 timeline is the Shumacher films following the Burton films. Technically supposed to be the same dude.

Earth-89 is the definite Burtonverse where it stops at Batman Returns. Although, The Batman in The Flash is from that timeline.

I hate everything about the Flash movie and don’t give a rats @$$ about it…

But I read somewhere that Keatons Batman universe wasn’t EXACTLY the 89 Burton film universe and more of a “well it’s so damn similar it can be considered the Burtonverse”

But if it is exactly the burtonverse…that movie and the people that greenlit that stupid @$$ decision can burn in hell.

What a STUPID way to end that universe. You bring back a beloved version of the character only to unceremoniously kill him??

Back