InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When do think they will post it folks today or tomorrow? They gotta keep their word now.

If influencers will get theirs STARTING April though it means first batch peeps will get theirs shipped May or June..

IMG_1839.gif

Very curious to see how they handle the release rollout for the sculpted version since they aren’t bottlenecked by the rooting process on those. Though with my luck that’ll mean they bank them for last lol.

Conundrum Man is lonely…

When do think they will post it folks today or tomorrow? They gotta keep their word now.

If influencers will get theirs STARTING April though it means first batch peeps will get theirs shipped May or June..
Going by Gandalf, they still have to release Figures Configuration Adjustment & Product Enhancement video, factory production video and then unboxing video after a week. And then reviews. But INART said yeah let's ship them this month

Bah Humbug! I’m still waiting for my Gandalf from pop collectibles… Maybe that bridge collapse in Baltimore is causing the delay.
My understanding is that most (if not all) asian imports come in through the west coast, so it shouldn't affect asian manufactures.

Looks like nothing happened. I don’t understand this company some times.

Looks like nothing happened. I don’t understand this company some times.
A slap in the face to all those people who trusted them. It’s simple, they have lost their credibility. I have lost interest in my Superman PO and this figure. I thought of preordering Paul but better to put that money on Jack Sparrow i guess.

From the beginning, they were overpromising and they couldn’t live up to their words 💀

A slap in the face to all those people who trusted them. It’s simple, they have lost their credibility. I have lost interest in my Superman PO and this figure. I thought of preordering Paul but better to put that money on Jack Sparrow i guess.

From the beginning, they were overpromising and they couldn’t live up to their words 💀
Lol, I wouldn’t go that far nor be that dramatic. And I’d rather have a INART product vs a lazy revised thing we’ve largely seen before if I can only choose one.

They might have indeed already begun shipping even if we see an official post by them this week where they mention their ‘Configuration Adjustment’ and ‘Product Enhancement’. I just don’t agree with them making unnecessary posts to appease impatient collectors.

1711891507204.png

am i supposed to be surprised by this news? people seem to be more disgruntled by the news that they didn't deliver on the "commencing shipment post this month" than i expected or maybe im just showing my age in this hobby lol idk what you guys were expecting when delays are common in this hobby

They really should’ve posted something but there’s nothing truly there that indicates they’d do that. They just said that “shipments for Batman would commence this month.” For all we know, it might be true. Then, they said they’re excited to share those updates with us and asked us to “keep an eye out for updates” on their channels. So far, it still tracks.

I myself was expecting to see a post similar to what they did for Gandalf but hmmm, perhaps they didn’t cause it’s Easter Weekend, which people in mainland China do celebrate, and Hong Kongers flock to mainland China to participate. April 4 is “Tomb-Sweeping Day” where Han Chinese honor the living and commemorate the dead. Perhaps next weekend, we see that update for Batman (?).

people are really impatient and this figure shows how impatient people can get. its barely been a day. i just think people have so high of expectations that they're forcing themselves to get disappointed

its not like 80% of us are gonna be within the first batch/influencer batch. realistically with inart's track record, majority people wont even get this figure in hand for like 2-4 months after release to influencers. people set them up for needless failure and disappointment

they take however long they like, i don't care just as long as the product turns good.

Lol, I wouldn’t go that far nor be that dramatic. And I’d rather have a INART product vs a lazy revised thing we’ve largely seen before if I can only choose one.

They might have indeed already begun shipping even if we see an official post by them this week where they mention their ‘Configuration Adjustment’ and ‘Product Enhancement’. I just don’t agree with them making unnecessary posts to appease impatient collectors.
They clearly mentioned that they will start shipping “this month” meaning atleast influencers should have got or bare minimum they need to show their enhancements and atleast show the unboxing video. I am patient enough to wait for 6 months to receive my figure. But all i ask is to show what you have improved and the damn final product. That’s bare minimum expectations

lol calm down my man you’ll end up getting the figure eventually. If you can’t wait any longer you could always cancel your PO and get the hot toys one

They really should’ve posted something but there’s nothing truly there that indicates they’d do that. They just said that “shipments for Batman would commence this month.” For all we know, it might be true. Then, they said they’re excited to share those updates with us and asked us to “keep an eye out for updates” on their channels. So far, it still tracks.

I myself was expecting to see a post similar to what they did for Gandalf but hmmm, perhaps they didn’t cause it’s Easter Weekend, which people in mainland China do celebrate, and Hong Kongers flock to mainland China to participate. April 4 is “Tomb-Sweeping Day” where Han Chinese honor the living and commemorate the dead. Perhaps next weekend, we see that update for Batman (?).
Oh you are the one. Nice fighting with you in the Facebook group man😂😂

lol calm down my man you’ll end up getting the figure eventually. If you can’t wait any longer you could always cancel your PO and get the hot toys one
I don’t care about any company. I bash all the companies equally. I am paying a fortune and i have all the rights to ask for just the final product pictures. As i said earlier i am ready to wait for my figure for 6 months too

I’m glad to see you’re getting flamed to a decent extent on Facebook lol @bk9196

I’m gonna chuckle if INART posts something next week, you know after the Easter Weekend and Tomb-Sweeping festivities. A post that they never explicitly say they’d have posted before the end of the month if we’re being real.

I sense people want INART to fail by willing it into existence. Lots of misinformation/unreasonable expectations surround INART.

Attachments

• 59366445-1869-4EB2-9003-25724BC30C36.jpeg
    59366445-1869-4EB2-9003-25724BC30C36.jpeg
    116 KB · Views: 0
I’m glad to see you’re getting flamed to a decent extent on Facebook lol @bk9196

I’m gonna chuckle if INART posts something next week, you know after the Easter Weekend and Tomb-Sweeping festivities. A post that they never explicitly say they’d have posted before the end of the month if we’re being real.

I sense people want INART to fail by willing it into existence. Lots of misinformation/unreasonable expectations surround INART.
Lmao. You are so pissed that u want to see another guy flamed. And yeah u can continue to simp as much as possible and do damage control.

And this is the 100th time i am telling that i have both their jokers and it blows all my HT's away and have superman on PO.

I don't work for HT and want them to go out of business. They will never because they are backed by QUeen. But they will dig their own grave soon if they go at this pace.

Even Inart reps wont go this far to defend them. Calm down. You keep blabbering the same easter holidays thing. Take care. No use talking to you. Enjoy ur inart figures when they come

Back