InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn’t the pandemic cause this film to pause and go on hiatus, while they figured out how to handle Covid during a production? And then when Pattinson returned, he had lost so much weight, it caused issues on set? Remember reading something about the director chewing him out for loosing so much bulk. Wonder if that had anything to do with the suit not fitting well in some shots.

No nitpicks from me. I prefer this figure to the HT proto hands down. Pants included.
I personally don’t see how the pants on the HT figure are more accurate with the low hanging crotch. It looks goofy and comparing it to the still on the left and the Inart figure on the right, Inart is closer.

Costume The Batman.jpg
Costume The Batman 2.jpg

View attachment 653216

I’ll be pretty happy if this is the final Bruce Wayne head as well. It’s pretty damn close especially rooted. I do wish they used a browner tint to the hair I forgot if the hair was always this dark or they changed it.
The color is really tough because that depends on the lighting and subsequent white balance applied on the photo.

You can Google his name and look at Images, you can see it looks like he has different hair color all the time.

Can't cancel the Hot Toys until October at Sideshow in order to get my NRD back. Hoping that they aren't able to release until next year, after seeing how far behind their version is.

Can't cancel the Hot Toys until October at Sideshow in order to get my NRD back. Hoping that they aren't able to release until next year, after seeing how far behind their version is.
Just wait for HT to release their $700 artisan version. Limited quantity of 50. Sorry, you already missed the 15 second pre-order window.

Back