InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ll take a delay on Battinson right now and a slower release rate on all their figures for that matter.
Have you seen how much stuff Hot Toys announced this week?! I can barely afford half of that due to third party interests and the cost of living raping every aspect of British life- and it hasn’t even reached the peak of our projected misery yet.

Another month or two before I’m pulled in to dropping £500 on an R-Batz suits me just fine.

John from Queen Studios tries his best but his q and a sessions now are worse than Howard Chan's.

Let's file InArt away until they actually commit to a date and stop dealing in vague non committal replies.

I dunno why John is so willing to "reveal" figures that are just names on a piece of paper. He hasn't even seen a prototype for half the stuff he's talked about on all those podcasts.

They announced their wildly unrealistic 2022-2023 product line up. Of course this will be a trend. It already is. They definitely know how to generate hype.
They better not delay joker too far and deliver the quality they promised
I’ll take a delay on Battinson right now and a slower release rate on all their figures for that matter.
Have you seen how much stuff Hot Toys announced this week?! I can barely afford half of that due to third party interests and the cost of living raping every aspect of British life- and it hasn’t even reached the peak of our projected misery yet.

Another month or two before I’m pulled in to dropping £500 on an R-Batz suits me just fine.
No I will take the joker now and delay everything else 😂

I think they took their shot way too soon and should have waited like JND.

Not feeling InArt unless they knock me out with something like an amazing Arnold Terminator or Indy.

really glad they blew their load early enough to scare Hot Toys into improving their offerings.

Here we go. Looks like there will be a rooted hair option for the Bruce Wayne figure and also a sculpted hair version. Official announcement coming in August.

The body and overall torso looks much better and more realistic on this than Hot Toys version. Looks properly proportioned.

j0NsvNi.jpg
87yIs7D.jpg

That Bruce in shadow image played games with my head I saw this at first (only looking down)..

Right doesn’t it look like Bale with a beard.

FADE4C21-E395-408F-AF36-DE8E0422EDE9.jpeg

Last edited:
If this is what the production pieces look like, and judging by the new Joker pics they will, then HT might as well give up on some of the more mainstream DC characters. I'd go with InArt DC every time.

Last edited:
That looks fantastic. I’m glad I didn’t preorder the Hot Toys version, although it’s still a great value.

I’d really like to pair this with the Hot Toys bat signal, and hopefully a Catwoman eventually.

I hope he includes a crazed expression based on when he takes the adrenaline.

Definitely getting InArts Batman. That looks even better but essentially I'll still keep my preorder for HT Batman it doesn't hurt to compare both and once I have both I'll probably sell off the one I don't need (it will obviously be HT lol). But I hope Batman is at $300-350 range like Joker in terms of standard version and he comes with a decent amount of accessories. They can do a deluxe two pack with bruce wayne but Both figures will be sold separately.

Back