InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220728-125218.png
    Screenshot_20220728-125218.png
    219.1 KB · Views: 0
Now they are saying august. First may then june then july then august. I wonder if we will see this will be a trend when the time comes to release stuff. Is it a red flag for a new company or maybe I am being paranoid? Still keeping the faith

With this pace we won’t see Paul by Winter, let alone all the other stuff. I don’t mind waiting, but I don’t like backtracking.

I think they took their shot way too soon and should have waited like JND.

Not feeling InArt unless they knock me out with something like an amazing Arnold Terminator or Indy.

With this pace we won’t see Paul by Winter, let alone all the other stuff. I don’t mind waiting, but I don’t like backtracking.
I remember they said one time that all the first figures they announced would be shown by now

John from Queen Studios tries his best but his q and a sessions now are worse than Howard Chan's.

Let's file InArt away until they actually commit to a date and stop dealing in vague non committal replies.

We still have 2 days left :sneaky: 🦇 I think it because they just decided to make Bruce Wayne figure so figure getting delayed for approval.

I didn’t have a problem with inart not communicating their previews correctly, so long as they’re focusing on delivering the ones they’ve already taken preorder money on.

Get the joker right and I can look past delay in a new product preview. Get it wrong and lose your credibility and your customers.

Not holding my breath for the monthly countdown.

I remember they said one time that all the first figures they announced would be shown by now
Yeah, the silhouette and everything. I wouldn't have minded waiting if they weren't so eager to boast. Well, as long as the figures come out as good they're supposed to, I don't mind it. I just want to see that Paul because I've got the AUGToys one on PO and want to make up my mind whether I'll keep it or not. I imagine things like BaleMan and Harry Potter will have to wait until 2023. But I cancelled my DX19 and lost ~120€, so their version better be worth it.

Now they are saying august. First may then june then july then august. I wonder if we will see this will be a trend when the time comes to release stuff. Is it a red flag for a new company or maybe I am being paranoid? Still keeping the faith
They announced their wildly unrealistic 2022-2023 product line up. Of course this will be a trend. It already is. They definitely know how to generate hype.

We all got excited that Inart would actually talk to the fans and listen to the fans but in my view, about 0.1% of what they have said in the various QAs etc has actually been worthwhile.

Back