InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a little lost - are these sets people intend to use with the Inart rooted head?
If so where can you get one and how much are they?

That's why my friend. And no they scrapped it earlier last year. Way before HT revealed theirs (Dec 2023). The Custom Artist they hired for the HS wasn't that good (likeness wise) -with his private runs of Ben either- Plus the suit material was a major issue for them back then along with Supes. They are definitely making him. Have already finalised their Bruce portrait in Jan-Feb. Hope this helps :)
Appreciate the Batfleck updates. Have you heard anything more about the Reeve Superman figure?

Getting a bit hyped of what enhancements they’re going to do with the figure. I wonder if they would include bandage hands because of the delay.

The BW sculpt already looks very good.

IMG_3013.jpeg

Last edited:
That's why my friend. And no they scrapped it earlier last year. Way before HT revealed theirs (Dec 2023). The Custom Artist they hired for the HS wasn't that good (likeness wise) -with his private runs of Ben either- Plus the suit material was a major issue for them back then along with Supes. They are definitely making him. Have already finalised their Bruce portrait in Jan-Feb. Hope this helps :)
So they scrapped the BvS Batman figure due to poor likeness for a Ben Affleck Bruce Wayne portrait, sculpted by the same artist who then worked on the Dune Paul figure (a strong likeness), in collaboration with Viper?

So they scrapped the BvS Batman figure due to poor likeness for a Ben Affleck Bruce Wayne portrait, sculpted by the same artist who then worked on the Dune Paul figure (a strong likeness), in collaboration with Viper?
With Zo. Their lead 3d sculptor. Yes that's correct buddy. Due to likeness (both sculpts), body+suit and its material issues.
Btw, that custom artist now works full-time at IA.

Last edited:
With Zo. Their lead 3d sculptor. Yes that's correct buddy. Due to likeness, body+suit and its material issues.
Btw, that custom artist now works full-time at IA.
Sorry I’m a little confused, are we getting an inart Batfleck or is it scrapped now due to the likeness?

Sorry I’m a little confused, are we getting an inart Batfleck or is it scrapped now due to the likeness?
They are making him again from scratch. Or you can say revising few areas before they reveal it. They have already finalised their Bruce sculpt and dealt with the suit issues, as of early this year.

They are making him again from scratch. Or you can say revising few areas before they reveal it. They have already finalised their Bruce sculpt and dealt with the suit issues, as of early this year.
Awesome! Thanks for the confirmation mate

Any time my friend.
Wanted to say the same thing, appreciate the clarification and confirmation. And gotcha, that’s good to hear Zo.smile is full-time with them now. I can’t wait to see this materialize. I feel like it’d be groundbreaking once revealed.

If I may ask, haven’t you also mentioned there will be a Hot Toys BvS Superman 2.0 as well?

Wanted to say the same thing, appreciate the clarification and confirmation. And gotcha, that’s good to hear Zo.smile is full-time with them now. I can’t wait to see this materialize. I feel like it’d be groundbreaking once revealed.

If I may ask, haven’t you also mentioned there will be a Hot Toys BvS Superman 2.0 as well?
No buddy, Zo is already their lead 3d artist. That custom artist is someone else. And yes as my friend and I last spoke (Jan 24), HT were making both BVS Supes & Armored Bats 2.0.

No buddy, Zo is already their lead 3d artist. That custom artist is someone else. And yes as my friend and I last spoke (Jan 24), HT were making both BVS Supes & Armored Bats 2.0.
You’re not being clear but okay. But now that I re-read it, you’re saying that custom artist collabed with Zo, got it.

And gotcha. Thanks.

I thought I was haha 😅 and don't mention it brother! Always happy to be of some help.
I had seen somewhere where you just mentioned lead artist so I assumed you were talking about Viper, but seriously no matter man! I’m sorry if I came off harsh there (EDIT: tone lost in text), I just wanted to be on the same page. But seriously, thank you. These are exciting developments. Can’t wait to hopefully one day have all three of my favorite live action Batmans by INART!

Last edited:
I had seen somewhere where you just mentioned lead artist so I assumed you were talking about Viper, but seriously no matter man! I’m sorry if I came off harsh there, I just wanted to be on the same page. But seriously, thank you. These are exciting developments. Can’t wait to hopefully one day have all three of my favorite live action Batmans by INART!
Don't be brother, I was kidding. But it's really so kind of you, thank you.
Same here, can't wait to see and own their take on all of our Batmen!

Dont you know, is Inart going to make armored Batfleck as well? Thanks:)

Didn't we see boxes ready to ship while ago? Where is he?

P.S. while everyone is discussing other things there, I wish Hot Toys made Man of Steel 2.0 instead of BvS, this competition got boring truly fast.

Back