InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate that this figure looks completely different every single time we see it. I really wish they’d just pick with something and stick with it - or clarify where they’re at in development.

That video game statue company, First4Figures, occasionally surveys their followers on facebook and takes polls on what prototypes look better, then settles on changes that way. If InArt was going to make such drastic changes in the name of “listening to feedback” then I wish they’d do something a bit similar to that, as entitled as it may sound. It just feels so jarring every time we see this at a different convention and it looks like a different figure.

This prototype looked awesome.

08202107-A89A-4213-AA13-0A1D03DAB8C2.jpeg

I do see what they were going for with this updated one, but the eyes, and something else throws it off. I’m not sure what to think.

C1E55254-E2BC-40D8-9975-F23BE01F3AE8.jpeg

I really think the eyes kill this thing. Here’s a quick edit I did of the InArt figure with the Hot Toys eyes:

0BA4F427-0E32-43E6-9B37-29B1D7755E22.png

I hate that this figure looks completely different every single time we see it. I really wish they’d just pick with something and stick with it - or clarify where they’re at in development.

View attachment 680045

I do see what they were going for with this updated one, but the eyes, and something else throws it off. I’m not sure what to think.

View attachment 680046

I really think the eyes kill this thing. Here’s a quick edit I did of the InArt figure with the Hot Toys eyes:

View attachment 680047
The cheeks (on the face) look chubby to me.

Honest opinions guys - are we thinking the Hot Toys is better than this Inart offering?

Have a potential waitlist conversion on the HT.

But I can only afford either the HT or the Inart, not both.

Honest opinions guys - are we thinking the Hot Toys is better than this Inart offering?

Have a potential waitlist conversion on the HT.

But I can only afford either the HT or the Inart, not both.

I think Hot Toys is the “safe” option here. The figure looks good, and what you see is what you get.

However, InArt has the potential to be miles ahead… or miles behind. InArt’s body and suit look a lot better. He’s shaped like a human. Personally I see more Pattinson in Hot Toys’ head sculpt, and that’s the most important part to me.

We still don’t know what InArt is going to release. If you can I’d wait to see that first, and judge between both final products.

Kit ended up having a few extra InArt Jokers when it released, and I’m sure there’ll be people flooding their Hot Toys figures onto ebay in the pursuit of “new thing” regardless of how InArt’s turns out.

The InArt with its’ rooted, unmasked head on looks absolutely awesome though - but it is a Batman figure. He should look dope with the cowl on.

Last edited:

That video game statue company, First4Figures, occasionally surveys their followers on facebook and takes polls on what prototypes look better, then settles on changes that way. If InArt was going to make such drastic changes in the name of “listening to feedback” then I wish they’d do something a bit similar to that, as entitled as it may sound. It just feels so jarring every time we see this at a different convention and it looks like a different figure.

View attachment 680045

View attachment 680046

View attachment 680047

This is a tough one but for me, the inart eyes are placed right.. but everything else is off.
Meanwhile HT has the eyes off, but everything else is more accurate. (Cowl smoother, Nose longer, cowl more round, and faceplate not too wide)

All I did was add Inarts eyes to HT and, make his jawline masseter higher, and that right there is perfection. But this is just wishful thinking..

If only Inart and HT can join headsculpts😂
IMG_5046.png

I think Hot Toys is the “safe” option here. The figure looks good, and what you see is what you get.

InArt has the potential to either be miles ahead or miles behind. Regardless, InArt’s body and suit looks a lot better. Personally I see more Pattinson in Hot Toys’ head sculpt, and that’s the most important part to me.

We still don’t know what InArt is going to release. If you can I’d wait to see that first, and judge between both final products.

Kit ended up having a few extra InArt Jokers when it released, and I’m sure there’ll be people flooding their Hot Toys figures onto ebay in the pursuit of “new thing” regardless of how InArt’s turns out.

The InArt with its’ rooted, unmasked head on looks absolutely awesome though - but it is a Batman figure. He should look dope with the cowl on.

Solid advice man,
Got the premium Inart Batman ordered, so I will keep that order and wait and see.
More likely to get a HT for a decent price on the secondary market, or parted out, rather than an Inart figure.

I'm just going to wait for official release pictures... I have no idea which one is which now also. I know there was a point where I was like damn, that's impressive, and now I'm like wait... which part did they update which is the most recent proto, but I'm not thinking damn, this is impressive anymore.

Just going to wait it out, though, this one is going through too much of a ride for me to keep up, hope they nail it on release!

I'm just going to wait for official release pictures... I have no idea which one is which now also. I know there was a point where I was like damn, that's impressive, and now I'm like wait... which part did they update which is the most recent proto, but I'm not thinking damn, this is impressive anymore.

Just going to wait it out, though, this one is going through too much of a ride for me to keep up, hope they nail it on release!
Yep good call. Too much drama right now lol

Courtesy 屡次婉拒邓紫棋 on WeiboView attachment 680024
Honestly this looks good to me. I lack the extreme attention to detail that many possess on this forum but I'm not seeing many issues here.

No point torturing ourselves when most of the variety we're seeing appears to be down to lighting and angles.

I feel they should have made the head and neck as one piece like is usually done.

I have a feeling they're just showing the same prototype at these conventions over and over again. This one at WonderFest looks no different than the one we've been seeing at the others throughout the year. Their delay noted updates to the suit and the Batman sculpt, which I don't think we've seen yet or even what those changes are. Probably won’t know what it really currently looks like until it releases.

Last edited:
I have a feeling they're just showing the same prototype at these conventions over and over again. This one at WonderFest looks no different than the one we've been seeing at the others throughout the year. Their delay noted updates to the suit and the Batman sculpt, which I don't think we've seen yet or even what those changes are. Probably won’t know what it really currently looks like until it releases.
I really hope that’s the case👌

Back