InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a little off topic, it's cool :)

Oh my gawwwd, they omitted the infamous line of thigh stitching!!
8D94862D-16F7-49A2-9452-C41AF5EEA914.jpeg

Just look at how knowledge acquired via this forum can utterly ruin one’s ability to enjoy anything!!

It’s okay everyone as long they’re consistent with either removing the stitches for no reason, or keeping it the same with their protos we’re good.

Unless it’s going to be like the event where only a few products will have stitching or not. Then I’m going to go crazy. #gambleofthestitches.

It’s a weird situation because no stitching on that part makes more design sense to me but, if they are accurate to the movie prop, I want IA to stay true to that.

In addition, it’s such a minor and inconsequential detail, I wish it had never been pointed out!!

Last edited:
Accurate or not this will still be as accurate if not more then HT version. I actually think this figure will be the coolest thing in hand, though it would be nice if it had a crotch grabber so he doesn't fall over.

Seems like this guy is delayed. I'm personally fine with it. Some interesting pointers from InArt's update.

- fine-tuned the magnetic slide, increased magnet suction, and prioritized stability
- We're investing extra time to perfect this crucial element because we are not merely creating toys; we are crafting genuine collector's pieces. (Head sculpts)

So seems like he's coming Q1-Q2 2024 now. Prob late Q1 by my personal estimation due to CNY.

Last edited:
Nice to hear they improved the magnet for the bases. I thought we wouldn’t see any changes in that area until a few releases in. Fine with the delay if it means they’re still continuing to improve. They’re really putting a lot of attention to this one.

Back