InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The sculpted Hot Toys was $305 + taxes + shipping from Sideshow= about $340-$350 shipped. InArt sculpted was $380 shipped ($370 w/ coupon) from Kit. We are looking at $20-$40 difference depending on if you used the coupon that was available

Comparing MSRP prices set by the companies because that’s what they’re working with when making the product. Sideshow is always going to be the most expensive route to consumers for any toy line.

Comparing MSRP prices set by the companies because that’s what they’re working with when making the product. Sideshow is always going to be the most expensive route to consumers for any toy line.
Do you know how much it costs Hot Toys to release the same plain trooper molds over and over again?

Comparing MSRP is pointless.

Do you know how much it costs Hot Toys to release the same plain trooper molds over and over again?

Comparing MSRP is pointless.

Nope, neither one of us knows the development costs for both figures. But picking and choosing retailers so that one includes tax and relatively high shipping prices over another retailer just to lessen the difference is pointless in what this discussion was about. Was Kit also selling the Hot Toys version? Made more sense to use that as a comparison.

$380 wouldn't have been msrp set by InArt. We would have to go by the HK msrp price set by IA since it wasnt licensed in the states. Comparing HK prices would probably be the best comparison then. I'm not sure what those were for either.

If looking at Kit prices only, I believe HT Batman was $320-325. Would put at $55-$60 difference.

Nope, neither one of us knows the development costs for both figures. But picking and choosing retailers so that one includes tax and relatively high shipping prices over another retailer just to lessen the difference is pointless in what this discussion was about. Was Kit also selling the Hot Toys version? Made more sense to use that as a comparison.
That is fair, and I was typing that out as a better comparison after your response. Didn't you do essentially the same thing? You compared msrp for HT vs a price for IA set with shipping included in the cost.

That is fair, and I was typing that out as a better comparison after your response. Didn't you do essentially the same thing? You compared msrp for HT vs a price for IA set with shipping included in the cost.
It’s 70 usd difference in china and Malaysia. So that’s the msrp. Other markups and shipping are purely based on retailers and location.

My HT was 225USD, Inart is 295USD. Add a minimum of 45 usd for collar. For 25 usd difference inart is definitely worth for that beautiful packaging alone

It’s 70 usd difference in china and Malaysia. So that’s the msrp. Other markups and shipping are purely based on retailers and location.

My HT was 225USD, Inart is 295USD. Add a minimum of 45 usd for collar. For 25 usd difference inart is definitely worth for that beautiful packaging alone
Thank you for finding those!

Strictly as is lowest base model vs as is lowest base model we have a 70USD difference. So, we are kind of back to the beginning any way after all with what @webhead05 said 😂

Thank you for finding those!

Strictly as is lowest base model vs as is lowest base model we have a 70USD difference. So, we are kind of back to the beginning any way after all with what @webhead05 said 😂
It all depends on people’s preference. If people want just a representation they can go with HT. Standard Inart is great for Pattinson fans and collector’s who prefer better quality. Rooted is 70-90 percent costlier than HT. Hardcore fans and collector’s can get that.

Back