InArt - Dune: Paul Atreides

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought the Amus toys version looked really good already, interested to see how HT compare.

I thought the Amus toys version looked really good already, interested to see how HT compare.
Confused Mark Wahlberg GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

I've seen Amus's prototype of Paul Arthritis. Legit likeness.

I had forgotten InArt was doing Dune. This is what they showed today. I didn't know what I was looking at first - thought it was some rock star like Steven Tyler in bell bottoms and a silk cape with a mic.

The sculpt looks a little soft, but this is early and will likely see a lot of improvement. I don't see Chalamet in the face quite yet.

The rooted hair looks good and it seems InArt has perfected this part of their innovations, but I don't think I really need elaborate rooted hair for each and every figure, especially considering the price spike it adds. Rooted hair is great for the few definitive keystone figures in my collection, but not the whole lot.

362622268_10162955173338242_6550602615711426367_n-1 copy.jpg

Last edited:
I had forgotten InArt was doing Dune. This is what they showed today. I didn't know what I was looking at first - thought it was some rock star like Steven Tyler in bell bottoms and a silk cape with a mic.

The sculpt looks a little soft, but this is early and will likely see a lot of improvement. I don't see Chalamet in the face quite yet.

The rooted hair looks good and it seems InArt has perfected this part of their innovations, but I don't think I really need elaborate rooted hair for each and every figure, especially considering the price spike it adds. Rooted hair is great for the few definitive keystone figures in my collection, but not the whole lot.

View attachment 652324
Need to see some closer pics like the laser eye Superman. Made a complete difference seeing that up close compared to this distance.

View attachment 652324
As of right now, the AUG toys figure looks better.

Oh wow... that does look very lifelike.

I don't want this - I don't want this - I don't want this - I don't want this - I don't want this - I don't want this - I don't want this - I don't want this - I don't want this - I don't want this - I don't want this - I don't want this - I don't want this - I don't want this - I don't want this - I don't want this - I don't want this - I don't want this - I don't want this - I don't want this - I don't want this - I don't want this - I don't want this - I don't want this - I don't want this -

Even though I have no interest in most of these figures, man they're knocking it out of the park with them. Inart has been silently cooking up all this great stuff in the background, hopefully they can get pennywise and gandalf out soon so they have a couple more figures behind their belt

Glad I didn't go for the AUG toy version, which on it's own still looks incredible. I don't mind paying more for INART's version though. Will probably get AUG's Duncan and Duke to accompany this figure.

Wow. Need more close ups of the suit. Were the pants *that* bell bottomed? Maybe it's the darker lines of the cloak behind the leg that it's throwing me off...

This representation of Paul Atreides looks great. I love the base they went with, as well as the accessories and extra head sculp he comes with. I'm in two minds whether or not to cancel my Prime 1 Paul Atreides statue and get this instead?

Does anyone know if it's just Paul Inart are doing? Or other characters from Dune too?

They have the licence so I guess they could be doing more. But who knows. I really think the Aug toys figures would be great to complement this Paul

Back