Inacurrate likeness, and falsely advertised by HTs, is Berserker Pred worth buying?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

With all the False height advertising and his small head

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

work13

Super Freak
Reaction score
We've heard all the complaints over how Hot Toys falsely advertised the Berserker Preds height. We've also heard all the complaints about how his head is too small and how movie inaccurate he is. Now that we've seen all the pictures of what he looks like, and read about all the controversy and numerous complaints, do you think the Hot Toys Berserker Pred still worth getting? I say yes, what's your take?

I don't think the new preds are as good as the old preds but I bought Berserker to go with Royce. I think Berserker is the main pred to get since he was the main in the movie. Overall he is a nice figure and I can't say I regret the purchase.

Good God, I hope work13 is trying to be funny. It isn't working, but he can't be taking this seriously...

Good God, I hope work13 is trying to be funny. It isn't working, but he can't be taking this seriously...

Enough with the polls already......:slap
Com'on guys, I just want to see what people really think of berserker. Polling is the only way to do this as there are a lot of lurkers out there who are not comfortable about expressing their opinions. So polls allow them to express their opinions anonymously. If you don't like the polls or my threads then don't participate, else Stop complaining and join in the discussion without b*tching.

Last edited:
Polling is the only way to do this as there are a lot of lurkers out there who are not comfortable about expressing their opinions. So polls allow them to express their opinions anonymously.

This is literally what it says at the top of my screen:

"Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected."

In any case, there are plenty of threads on the same figure now, and this only adds to the clutter. You've created polls galore and it's almost as if you're bored. Discuss the figure in the actual thread and people will be happy to answer your question. No one's feeling queasy about stating their opinions and it's not like you're doing them a favor. Most of us either have the piece or stay clear. If you have it yourself, awesome. If not, you can get advice -- once again -- in the appropriate thread.
I'm pretty sure thrifty and I are being light on this, and believe me, more people will wander over here and give their opinions without as much censorship. Same thing is happening over on THL. There are maybe six or seven threads all on the NECA Predators figures, and whenever some newbie gets his shipment, he posts an entirely new thread just to show pics or ask a question. Unnecessary.
There isn't even any need to even use the 'search' feature, because the HT Berserker thread is almost always on the first page here.

this thread is a piece of work...............:monkey1

why are you starting another thread like this? I thought the other thread about P1 and Guardian prices would have given you enough info you are looking for....I have to say freaking buy the berserker while he is cheap now and then save money and buy the Guardian or P1 if you feel like it by the time you have the money...

seriously, I don't think any of us are jerks, but this is such a dead topic and has been discussed in the main Berserker thread. This just all seems like an attempt to help you self justify in getting one figure over the other. You should ultimately buy whatever looks best to you and is worth most for your dollar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back