*IN PROG* 12" Tender Embrace Buffy/Angel Suprise

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks guys
yeh she will have a complete repaint, dont worry, her eyes will be closed, as will angels
Wayne

Excellent work - looks like this one could equal your awesome Dead Buffy.

I've also never seen this method used for statues, and it's a great shortcut - you don't have to worry about an armature for the form, because it's there in the figures. And it shows how great the sculpts really are on the SSC 1/6.

Closed eyes COULD work, but I like it already the way it is. I adore the sad expression in Buffy's eyes. There is no need to be follow the picture completely. A little "artists freedom" is very welcome I'd say. Looks to me like willowswarlock is up to it.

That is awesome work, I saw your Buffy death scene earlier, your work is brilliant.

Wayne, I'm sorry to bring this up here but I know you were working on the smirking Angel resculpt. Did you ever finish that and are/will you be offering copies?

Wayne, I'm sorry to bring this up here but I know you were working on the smirking Angel resculpt. Did you ever finish that and are/will you be offering copies?

hey guys, sorry for the absence
been very busy with college

Ive nearly finished this statue, so ill post updated tomorrow :)

Im going about finishing all the little projects and the PF Angel head is definately on the list. i never finished but i will do so and let everyone know :)

Wayne

Hey Again guys
Ive finished the set
they are sealed and glossified.
I repainted buffys trousers to be a little brighter (thanks Vampspike ;) )

Again, the pictures make angel look rather skinny, but i cant do anything about that. he should have been a bit bulkier, but the pose hides most of him behind buffy. plus, his clothes are wet, therefore skintight

Anyways, heres the final pictures :)

Wayne

DSCF5214copy.jpg

TenderEmbrace1.jpg

DSCF5217copy.jpg

OMG thats wonderful! Really, really well done. Your paintwork as well as your sculpting is superb, as usual.

Really fantastic work. I recommend not using so much flash when taking a picture though. Other than that, bravo. :clap

Beautiful. Really captures the scene. I'd like to see it in more subdued lighting too.

Back