in memory

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i appreciate all of the comments you guys...
without going through a lot of details, etc...what happened was a tragic accident and it was a huge eye opener for us all...things do change and nothing is ever the same...everyone says that time heals all wounds...it really doesn't....there's always gonna be a hole in our hearts and she will always be with us and a part of us no matter what..when it happened, we had the whole town there for us..the schools, church, friends, etc...everyone was there to offer help, etc...so that was a really nice thing in that time of need...
anyways...thanks again and i really do appreciate all of the kind words and thoughts/prayers...

I can't say anything different than anyone else has said. Without knowing, I am confident that I can imagine how thoroughly devastating it must be to lose a child.

I am hoping for you to find peace as many have said.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I can not even begin to imagine the pain you have been through and are still going through. I do believe your daughter's spirit is with you and always will be....watching and guiding...and so very proud.

My heart is truly broken. Just know that she IS in a better place. There is alot of evidence out there and amazing stories about the higher place we will all be at one day. And you will be together again. Stay strong while on this world and be stronger for your family.

We have a 6 year old daughter right now and your story is beyond heartbreaking. I can't even begin to imagine the pain you went through and are still going through. I'm so very sorry for your loss.

i figured today would be a good day to remember a few people that i've lost
my grandpa...(and my grandma..who i couldnt find a pic of..sigh)
easter04_zps6830dc2d.jpg

my dad(with us as kids..way way back)
Dad110001_zps73a6fa6b.jpg

and of course, our sweet sweet Bethaney...
sisfirstdayofschool.jpg

With 2 young daughters at home my eyes are tearing up at reading your first post. I am so sorry for your loss and can't imagine what that feels like. :(

Stay strong fellow collector I'm sorry to hear this :( I lost my brother when I was 6 I'm not 20 they say time heals all wounds but it never stops you from missing the ones you love most.

I love how much support the guys on here give people this fourm is like a big family and I'm proud to be apart of it.

so yesterday was the 10th year "anniversary" of our daughter, bethaney, passing away.....still feels like it just happened...but man...where did the 10 years go? sigh...so sad...anywho....

My father will be gone 17 years next month. Hard to believe it's been that long. My brother has been gone almost a year as well. Time just flies.

Back