In honor of Friday the 13th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Because Friday the 13th was over two weeks ago? :dunno

Anyway, I was just trying to be helpful by pointing you to a current and ongoing discussion about the very product you posted about. Just seems to make more sense to me to post there rather than resurrecting an "In honor of Friday the 13th" thread that hasn't been posted to since Saturday the 14th.

Getting baited into a pissing match with you sounds like fun and all, but I think we can pick a better subject than semantics, don't you? How 'bout boxers vs. briefs? :peace :duff[/QUOT

It's not a pissing match I'm looking for:rotfl, i just took this Thread as In Honor Of friday The 13th Movie, not just one day that's all. Anyways, since you mentioned it, this thread will be ressurected, like Jason has been many times before!!!!!!!!!!AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, Boxers all the way!!:D:D

Feb 13 = Hillbilly
March 13 = Zombie?

71jpg.jpg

:rock

Another Friday the 13th in November...

3 in 1 year...

I know it's not Jason, but I just picked up New Nightmare Freddy...he's very cool...

Back