In-famous Space Wizard 1:6 Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received my Ebony Maw on Saturday from Giantoy. The quality and care they put into packaging this up was top notch. My first experience with Giantoy was fantastic, so I will definitely keep ordering with them.

This was my first 3rd party figure, and I am absolutely amazed in the quality of this figure. The head sculpt and paint apps on the hands are amazing. What surprised me the most was how great the joints are on this figure. I was going into this with much lower expectations and they far exceeded them. The tailor on the uniform looks fantastic. The material used is different and seems a little more fragile, so we will see how that holds with time.

I already have the Proxima Midnight ordered through Giantoy as well, and can't wait to see how that turns out. I'm all in on getting all the Children of Thanos if they are made.
Yeah giantoy is legit awesome. Tnsfigures is my #2.

Sorry, meant to post this here…

So I just checked the tracking on my Space Wizard shipment. Should I be concerned..?

5759CEE2-A534-49B6-A987-29EC7BE8426A.jpeg

Got my Maw today. Interesting accessory, but not sure I need it for $50.
I'm wondering if I can try placing one of those street style bases a few other figures have come with in the past (terminator and iron man come to mind but I'm sure there are a few others) and place one of my dr. strange figures on it since I have a closed eyes head handy. If that did work I suppose I would need two of these since maw is chasing him in that scene.

Meltrandy is clearly from Urus Studio since he has the Glaive figure and his only 2 posts include the Raven Blade tease.

Maybe he would like to post more picture? I'm curious about the height against Maw in particular.

IDK - his custom Glaive figure is significantly different from the Urus Studio one.

Yeah, I see a number of differences -- first and foremost the face -- yet those feet connect the same.

I find it surprising that he shows up yesterday with a full set of Black Order and then the next day his second post is the Corvus Glaive from Urus Studio -- not listed as Toys Battalion as it is listed at retailers.

Something's afoot!

Yeah, I see a number of differences -- first and foremost the face -- yet those feet connect the same.

I find it surprising that he shows up yesterday with a full set of Black Order and then the next day his second post is the Corvus Glaive from Urus Studio -- not listed as Toys Battalion as it is listed at retailers.

Something's afoot!
The listings for both the Giantoys and OSK "Toys Battalion" figure has that same Urus Studio labeled picture included, so it could be he was just going off of that...

The Corvus in the photo above appears to look more accurate than the Urus proto. The head on the Urus looks too big and wide, the cowl is too tight and the limbs seem short. The Hot Toys proto was pretty much perfect but unfortunately that will never see the light of day. I don't know if this company is In-Famous/ToysEra using a different name or a different group all together. I'm holding on pre-ordering for now. The Cull Obsidian in the photo looks way too big but can't be sure due to the relative positioning. Would have to see it beside Ebony Maw
Cull&Ebony.jpeg

oh sorry. I'm not from Urus. My Glaive was custom made by Chinese. I actually has custom Maw from the same as well. But I also have infamous Maw since I don't like my custom costume.

And yes my Cull is oversize. I'm really regret it. He shouldn't towering Thanos like that.

Well there you go. Strange timing indeed.

But congrats on being the first with a full Black Order set of figures. Or at least first to post it.

I'm hoping someone makes Cull.

I actually saw Maw on this forum last year so I track the maker and ask them to make a full set. You can actually search the group on facebook. HL custom action figures. I assure you, I'm just a collector. The timing is weird but I actually got Glaive for almost a year now. I posted it on Reddir once.

Back