Imperius has arrived.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ashford, Shepperton, England, Great Britain.
I've got back into painting/modding but with !/6 figures in my sights this time, I have never liked sport's - apart from motorsports that is! Anyway, I'm mostly interested in helmeted 1/6 Star Wars figures as the portrait heads look too much like 'dollies' (as my wife likes to call them) But my renewed interest in this new hobby keeps me off the Xbox for a while so that's healthy. Did I mention that I really really hate Jar Jar & TPM (no clone troopers) Maul & the podrace was the only two reason's to watch any of it. My order of SW Faves goes like this TESB, ANH, ROTJ, ROTS, AOTC and last AND least TPM. George, you robbed us ALL of what promised to be a brilliant live action series & instead gave us MORE CGI pap - hopefully Disney will listen to the fans as well as what sells....

wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show! :duff
wavesmile.gif

Thank you for your post Mr Quimper, if I find any good places to purchase 1/6 or sideshow or gentle giant stuff I will give you a heads up most definitely. I get most of my stuff directly from sideshow but really don't enjoy the £30 import duty I have to pay on it, but recently I've found Darren at CK to get my sideshow stuff - including loose 1/6 stuff SW & others, I'm currently doing a 1/6 Clone Captain of my own & will post him up on these boards when he's completed - its taking bloody longer than expected because I only have 6 hours each Saturday & because of 'er indoors doesn't want the smell of paint 'pervading' throughout the house. :slap

Back