Imperial Recon Patrol 3-3/4"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ron I lobe it, we love it. I can not get enough of the custom stuff particulary yours. Totaly brilliant. The detail is is great. Thank you Ron you are an inspiration to us all.

Dorgmal

Hi All

MANGLORD wrote
most impressive

Cheers mate.

Dorgmal Snow wrote
Ron I lobe it, we love it. I can not get enough of the custom stuff particulary yours. Totaly brilliant. The detail is is great. Thank you Ron you are an inspiration to us all.

Dorgmal

Coming from a master dio/figure builder as yourself this is a really appreciated thanks heaps mate.

Fia2k9 wrote
Wicked cool !!!....Cudos.... Spectacular diorama.

Thanks for the kind words.

Ron

Awesome work as always, Hemble! The posing on the Troopers is great and love the rockside finish on the base.

That looks very good. I love the way it looks. I have to admit that is better then some of the dioarma's I've seen at retail. Nice work.

Hi All

Mando wrote
Awesome work as always, Hemble! The posing on the Troopers is great and love the rockside finish on the base.

Cheers mate and glad you liked it.

Manticore72c wrote
Wow, love what you did Hemble. Ive been thinking of making a Diaoram with some of my loose figures as wel, yours is very inspiring. Cheers.

Thanks for the kind words and would love to see what you come up with for a dio.

Macross-Junkie wrote
I wish I had the skill to put something like that together. Very nice indeed...

Appreciate the kind words mate and give it ago my first Military dios weren't that good just heaps of patience and practice.

Hothwampa wrote
That looks very good. I love the way it looks. I have to admit that is better then some of the dioarma's I've seen at retail. Nice work.

Really appreciate the reply and comments thaks heaps.

Ron

awesome as always............i dont think i've ever seen anything you've made that wasn't less than spectacular.

Fantastic job. That could very well be mistaken for a Polystone diorama statue.

Excellent job on the weathering.

I would love to get a Probe Droid in 1/6th.

Back