[iminime] VIP membership Offer! - Discounts! Free Painted heads with free shipping!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

axecutioner18

Super Freak
Reaction score
Celebrating One full year of Iminime team's entry into the world of 1/6 collecting, I would like to give all the collectors my heartfelt thanks for giving us so much respect and loving our work

On this occasion we would like to offer collectors this unique VIP membership that has discounts, the chance to own painted headsculpts free from our past/present/future work with free shipping, and unlimited preorder time*

This membership is limited to 100 memberships only world wide.

Details
The VIP membership is valid for 1 year only. That is for 365 days from the date of confirmed payment of membership fee.

The VIP membership application period is from 31st July 2012, to 10th August 2012.

VIP Membership Fee: $300

VIP membership is NOT TRANSFERABLE to a 3rd Person and is non refundable

*VIP Membership Benefits:

- During Membership period VIPs can preorder any of the projects from iminime sculpt team during their valid membership period regardless of the preorder window being opened. i.e Members can reserve their order even before preorder period opens.

- 10% discount on each figure released/preordered during the membership period

- Choice of owning any 3 painted only heads from past and figures made during membership period for free and with free shipping! Even though the sculpts may not be released officially and separately

Those interested to get this VIP membership, please send in your application to [email protected] and mention:

- Your Name
- Shipping Address
- Paypal Account

Thank You So Much!
Iminime Sculpt Team

Back