[iminime] / Trevor Grove - The Cowboy ~ FULL REVEAL ~

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Isn't this one of the first things you have to do? Check if it is legal to produce such a figure as a company...?
This suprised me too when the figures were removed!

There is no witch to speak of. License holder has exercised its legal right (or rather, has threatened to do so), that's the way it goes in the custom figure world.

Thanks, looking forward to seeing more detailed pix.

As a precaution, I went ahead and ordered a set of the Battlegear Toys 'Eastwood' boots. They arrived today and definitely are a better quality than I was expecting, as this was my first purchase from them.

I have the same boots. Really top notch. A little darker than iminimes by the look o te iminime pics. But the shape is better

Ordered those same boots just in case. I agree they look much better than the iminime boots so far. They have since been sold out, but was told by Auggie that he expects more by early May, so just around the corner for those that missed out for now.
Anyways, I was wondering if there were peg connectors/ feet in the boots already or were they just completely hollow boots that you can slip feet into? Basically just wondering how the boots are gonna go on the figure...?

They just slip on, no pegs.

Thanks, bro! I may have to order another pair to update my current Blondie yet again. I'll most likely use the spare DX head on this guy when the time comes. I love the RM sculpt as it has it's own charm, but it never did capture the likeness as well as Trevor's does!

The license holder took action saying that no unlicensed Walking Dead custom figures could be sold, and as such, forum policy reflects this action.

It's kind of funny how differently these things are reacted to. Cranston, Gilligan; they all loved the BB customs. Hell, even Reedus seemed pretty hyped about the IMINIME Daryl sculpt. Bottom line: if they don't want customs to be made, they need to get official products out there that fit the bill. :lecture

Looking at your custom, KBA, and it's a great custom, but I think it makes me realize why I want the DX so bad. It marks the first time, at least that I've seen, that someone absolutely nailed Eastwood's likeness, and I want to own that piece.:lol

On a side note, someone should see about getting an IMINIMExTrevor GrovexKatowork Dirty Harry going at some point.:lecture:lol

Not my custom :) credit goes to melanarus for the pants idea, and I think the photo is of some other guys. That sculpt did have a certain charm, but never did nail it like Trevor has.

Nope, but you did, now. Thanks, PopCult; yours still reminds me of one of my favorite moments on TWD! As someone who read the books, the minute I saw that cloaked figure with her slaves I was on the verge of a fangasm.:lol

Back