[iminime] / Trevor Grove - The Cowboy ~ FULL REVEAL ~

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [iminime] / Trevor Grove - The Cowboy ~ SCULPTS REVEALED ~

Don't forget those clown shoes that plague most releases, Raymond :lol I'm sure sculpted shoes cost more to produce, but c'mon. These Eastwood shoes, despite their faults, are about 100 times better than the huge plastic shoes we've seen on various figures released previously.

This sample one looks a lot better than the final version

Last edited:

Don't forget those clown shoes that plague most releases, Raymond :lol I'm sure sculpted shoes cost more to produce, but c'mon. These Eastwood shoes, despite their faults, are about 100 times better than the huge plastic shoes we've seen on various figures released previously.

Lol truer words have never been spoken :lecture It's nice to see that Ronald Mcdonald's influence was at least minimized with this release :rotfl

Dane has done a phenomenal job on this project an certainly shouldnt take any criticism to heart! Without you on board on this it wouldnt look half as good as it does now even of it does have a few problems. You've done a stand up job well done. I agree with Raymond the photography needs to be worked on and more consulting with the community during the production process would eliminate a loy of the small nit pick issues.

Those would do nicely, but their site is all screwy. Can't even tell if those are in-stock or not.

I would like to see another pic from normal head. I need to see it to decide :dunno. I have a lot of doubs about it.

The pre-order is over, and I didn't get the figure.
Iminime has to make more figures!
Please!

my sentiments are pretty much right on with everyone elses on the boots, long neck, and back side of the poncho being issues

overall though no one can deny the greatness of this set, thanks so much Dane and Denny for making it happen!!

regards to the shirt, I for one actually think it looks better than rainmans. rainmans tailoring has come a long way since his clint release, and his shirt always was a let down to me. too bulky with too broad of striped, this to me looks much more accurate

Thanks for the kind words, everyone. It goes without saying that Ankit and also ShortRound contributed valuable insight to this release.

regards to the shirt, I for one actually think it looks better than rainmans. rainmans tailoring has come a long way since his clint release, and his shirt always was a let down to me. too bulky with too broad of striped, this to me looks much more accurate

I agree! :lecture

Rainman's was the standard (more or less), and as I said before, I think this release far surpasses his in every aspect but the shape of the boots. That's why I'm a bit surprised by the response thus far.

Interesting. i just placed and order and paid and now it says out of stock. guess i got the last one. I did this well knowing i have a 50 USD credit at iminime and i prefer to get it direct from Denny.. but im not missing out on this so if this buys me peace of mind, so be it.

They haven't gone up for sale yet to the general public.

Here are the BattleGear boots:

battlegear_2010175015.jpg

I'm getting a pair, with the intention of replacing the stock ones. I'm assuming the spurs will be removable?

Yeah, they will be removable. Denny is adding them post boot production, so I assume it should be easy enough.

I somehow missed that Dane put the pics up on the first page, Ive been looking at 155 which are of a lesser quality, I think many might be pleasantly surprised with the way the figure looks in the higher quality pics...

My beef is with the poncho, the velcro on the shirt and the boots which obviously cant be fixed (and the paint job bringing out the age a bit) otherwise? Damn fine in my estimation. I'm pumped!

Back