[iminime] / Trevor Grove - The Cowboy ~ FULL REVEAL ~

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [iminime] / Trevor Grove - *Secret Project* The Cowboy ~ SCULPTS REVEALED ~

I see that sculpt & outfit are also on offer. Since the cowboy is off limits to me at this time I would like to know how long these two items will remain available if I manage to get the funds at a later date? Are these also very limited?

Good Denny! Give those dirtbags the boot!

And that's very cool of you to keep the VIP open even if it's not the full 30 spots. I think you should consider that not everyone discovered you guys from the very beginning and even though you've been around for about a year and a half, it's taken this long for some older Freaks to learn about you and there are a lot of new Freaks flooding in now. Your growing quality and great character choices are starting to draw in a lot more attention :yess: :duff

Yes, yes, yes brother! I think to be complete the trio is important but Tuco is my favorite character too :rock

Ahhh so you got around to watching it :monkey1

:hi5:

I see that sculpt & outfit are also on offer. Since the cowboy is off limits to me at this time I would like to know how long these two items will remain available if I manage to get the funds at a later date? Are these also very limited?
Well, 85 figures total are being sold--35 DX and 50 regular. I don't think they'll last very long. But who knows?

Fistful is still my favourite simply because its only about Clint through and through... and another deal. If this project is a success I will be lobbying for an expansion pack with first dibs for the original buyers of this set for the Bounty Hunter Blondie outfit and the Sharps Rifle he uses at the end... the DX sculpt will come quite handy then :wink1

let me know asap.

I will make few more VIP spots. (It was supposed to be 100, but reduced yesterday)
Know the slot is open.
what you need to do is regist at iminime.net order the VIP and send payment to [email protected] just 300$(don't send shipping fee)

thanks

Denny

I have decided to take the leap and just sign up and paid for the VIP membership.

Thanks for opening the VIP spots again. :clap

Well, 85 figures total are being sold--35 DX and 50 regular. I don't think they'll last very long. But who knows?

I was referring to the headsculpt and outfit sold separately.

We already have the price....when do we get to see the painted figure full reveal?

It's cool that Denny is opening up more spots. However, I hope we don't get complaints after today that folks who paid for the VIP this morning couldn't get an order in time. Like others have said, the VIP is no guarantee of a DX.

I was considering became a vip member to improve my chances to po it, but at the time of the begining of the po i wont be at home..., is my wife birthday and i will dinner or something.., i will try it when open the ordinary sales, is my only way

I was considering became a vip member to improve my chances to po it, but at the time of the begining of the po i wont be at home..., is my wife birthday and i will dinner or something.., i will try it when open the ordinary sales, is my only way

Happy birthday to your wife~!! have a wonderful day together!

Nice!!

I'm trying to watch Django, but finding the right time is always the challenge.

Django was cool. I have to give it a second look to see if it hits me better

I gotta thank the bigger fans here for inspiring me to see what the hype was about. I always knew it was a classic but I needed this push to finally check it out

I have decided to take the leap and just sign up and paid for the VIP membership.

Thanks for opening the VIP spots again. :clap

Nice Ms. Supergal! :hi5:

They have a lot of hot stuff on the horizon; I'm sure even more will get revealed before your 12 months are up

Woohoo! Thanks so much for re-opening VIP Denny. I just went through with it. I figured that with all the upcoming figures (Die Hard, Training Day, Cowboy) I might as well just do it and save myself the headache.

anyone know when this goes up for pacific standard time?

Back