[iminime] / Trevor Grove - The Cowboy ~ FULL REVEAL ~

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two great shots.

Worth the wait!

IMG_4125_zps7dec1ea6.jpg

Trevor nailed it!!

1397434_10151793893924585_1494014048_o.jpg

Mash up of Rainman and iMINIme!!

Rainman Blondie looks kind of like Alec Guinness as Blondie at a Halloween Party. Still nice for its time, though.

Honestly, though, those shots are stunning, guys. I love those head shots, BR. You can really get a good idea of the Eastwood likeness without all of the shadow.

...and this...

Worth the wait!

IMG_4125_zps7dec1ea6.jpg

My god, Hector; if I have to wait another day, I may have to form a siege on customs.:lol

:clap :clap :clap :clap

The boots seem to look a little better. Does anyone know if some type of alteration was done to them or maybe it's the weathering creating an illusion?

Hey Mike. I think it's the angle of my picture that's making them look better. In person, they still look the same as the old pictures. The reality is that the rest of the figure is so freaking amazing that the inaccuracy of the shape of the boots becomes secondary.

Whoever uses replacement boots, please post some pictures so we can get a good idea of what works best. My Herman Munsters need a change.

On another note, how did you guys manage to tie the vest?

Back