[iminime] / Trevor Grove - The Cowboy ~ FULL REVEAL ~

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep the Best Spaghetti Western ever made, the Best Western ever made (not the hotel) the Best war movie ever made (well it revolves around the American Civil War.

Damn lets just say the best movie ever made. & Clint is like the coolest movie star of all time, well maybe him and McQueen, although my favourite character is Tuco from TGTBTU.

Congrats too all the lucky people who are getting this guy.

Err................................... WOW. Excellent excellent job, and thank you.

You guys are in for a treat............................

001_1_zps9d641531.jpg
[/URL]

Last edited:
:panic:
Already?
Congrats

Denny confirm that blondie was shipped correclty to me, for me this news is very relief :)

Aparently i liked more the skin tone in final pics than the prototypes ones.
I dont know if they changed or not

Purchased one on behalf of my father which arrived earlier today. Nice fig not a world beater by any means but a very nice fig none the less. Sculpts are top drawer of course as is the paint work as always. Tailoring looks great especially the poncho and shirt. Boots are as expected and as shown in the proto's not great tbh but there's only so much Denny and Co can do to amend these things once there done it's just one of those things.

For me the only real unexpected disappointment is the Colt 1851 Navy revolver. The sculpting is great on it and the paint up is good also however it does not open and it's made from resin. Would have been nice to see it either open or more preferably for me non opening but made in metal similar to Bateman's accessories. I haven't been keeping up on the thread tbh so all the info on the Colt was no doubt given out ages ago so likely won't be a surprise to anyone else lol

Lol, they forgot to write the number down, My Wall Street killer DX was 11 of 60.

I guess just leave it like it is, maybe you could contact iminime and ask them, but I doubt they could help. :dunno

Lol, they forgot to write the number down, My Wall Street killer DX was 11 of 60.

I guess just leave it like it is, maybe you could contact iminime and ask them, but I doubt they could help. :dunno

It's not a mistake the one I have is the same. Iminime are no longer numbering there releases

That's pretty funny, but I can see it being disappointing for those who care about those kinds of things.

Definitely makes it easier to over-produce items and not be held accountable if you aren't going to individually number them. Why bother imposing a limit at all if there is no "proof" of how many were produced?

Back