[iminime] (The Cowboy), The Bounty Hunter & The Bandit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh cool i get to meet Denny , I'm going to Famcon this year we can all have a great little chat , get our heads together and see if we can figure out where things went wrong ....hope Omar is coming too

Oh I will be there. Bit if you think I'm going to let you spoil my vacation and my time with my friends and my lady you are mistaken. So cheers. besides You won't have any reason to visit Iminime' booth since you think the figures are mediocre '****e' anyway.

They look great just the hands and bodies suck..and they boxes are terrible
yhenavy9.jpg

Lol j/k

I will think about it. I am currently in intensive care at Rapid City Regional, I have hemergine in my lungs and my oxygen level is at 80-91 . They are tryin to stop the bood in my lungs and also tryimg to rethicken my blood as to not create more clots to arise. I should be out in a few days this has happened to me before, I got in way before it got serious. I am going to try and hooped all the stuff out of this room before I leave. Anthony Hansen Rapid city Regional bed 613 bed 2 . I like total massages. I am so hard right now

Will Thors hands do the job? There more real looking than the KO hands

I was watching Clipper's review of the new Elder Predator, and I was curious what all the hubbub was about that would get him banned from the forum for two weeks. So, assuming it had to do with one of his recent reviews, I came here, and spent the last 10 minutes skimming through this thread.

Personally, I support Clipper. He's one of my favorite reviewers. But I think BOTH sides of this argument got way out of hand. Everyone seemed to turn into a group of *****y douchbags real quick.

In general, I used to respect a lot of people on here. After all, we're all in this hobby together. But after getting so heated from one person's opinions... sorry to say, I have very little respect for a few of you now. How thin skinned do you have to be to let things go this far?

Sure, you know the guy who made the figure, or in obvious certain cases, you are the guy who made the figure, but that's no excuse. You simply cannot please everyone. If you think you can, that's just extremely egotistical. You got to have a thick skin about it, take the criticism where you can, and use it to your advantage. Case in point: Asmus, over in the Lord of the Rings threads (scoff if you must, but they're doing it right).

I mean, honestly, you need to be ashamed of yourselves.

For a group of mostly guys who spend A LOT of money to sit around and play with toys, we are a very petty, easily offended group, ready to eat each other at the first spark of a disagreement. Did our mommies never each us to play nicely?

Besides, speaking to any one of you, do you know what your opinion means to me? Jack and ****. And Jack left town. Your opinion has absolutely no effect on my viewpoint or focus of my collecting. So why does anyone's opinion matter to anyone else? It really shouldn't; agree to disagree and move on. If you can't, then you are no man.

Good god, people. Grow the hell up and let's play with our toys like adults.

FAMILY_GUY_CONSUELA.jpg

seriously though, arguments do get out of hand and I do think we take our figures too seriously. We don't spend hundreds upon thousands of dollars on it for no reason. There were some very logical cats during the fight that spoke up like ryno, yes it was only clipperking's opinion, no need to prove someone else's viewpoint wrong. But it's A FREAKSHOW here so LOGIC doesn't apply!!

I find it very interesting the level of defence and attack on here based on people's OWN views and opinions.

There are adults on here?????? Really.

What difference does it make to the figure/s that you own if someone on here disagrees/dislikes/hates something about that figure, does it matter? Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, does that make them wrong, of course not, does that take away what you feel about a certain piece, no, not at all, so why all the debate at such a hostile level?

No ones opinion is wrong because that is your own opinion, accept that others see things differently, surely there are better ways to spend your time, energy and effort.

I have only just started collecting in the past 9 months, I had no idea there was so many amazing figures out there from movies that I love and also some figures that completely blow my mind. It's because of people like The Clipper King, Ryno Farrokhi, Neny Dee, Sean Long, Carlos Onesixscale giving their own personal views and opinions that have helped me get addicted to this fantastic collecting hobby.

Now, I know my figures are not to everyone's taste, so what...... I know that I may disagree with how some people have reviewed them, so what....... They are bought for me because of what I like, and it's foolish to assume, however I guess that is why each of us do it.

Does it matter if a reviewer doesn't like the box, body, paintwork etc. NO it's their view, what does matter in my humble opinion is others trying to push/convince/persuade/manipulate YOUR own personal opinion on others. That's really not cool, especially when tHe majority of us a grown adults.

Our personal beliefs/views/opinions are what make us all great, the fact that we all see things differently is awesome, there is nothing wrong with disagreeing with something or someone because that's your own view. Do we need to get so defensive/petty/aggressive about it???????? Again that's you view, this is mine.

Have a great one guys and keep on collecting and uploading your views/collections it's great for us newbies.

Kindest,

EvilDarkEyes

I find it very interesting the level of defence and attack on here based on people's OWN views and opinions.

What difference does it make to the figure/s that you own if someone on here disagrees/dislikes/hates something about that figure, does it matter? Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, does that make them wrong, of course not, does that take away what you feel about a certain piece, no, not at all, so why all the debate at such a hostile level?

No ones opinion is wrong because that is your own opinion, accept that others see things differently, surely there are better ways to spend your time, energy and effort.

I have only just started collecting in the past 9 months, I had no idea there was so many amazing figures out there from movies that I love and also some figures that completely blow my mind. It's because of people like The Clipper King, Ryno Farrokhi, Neny Dee, Sean Long, Carlos Onesixscale giving their own personal views and opinions that have helped me get addicted to this fantastic collecting hobby.

Now, I know my figures are not to everyone's taste, so what...... I know that I may disagree with how some people have reviewed them, so what....... They are bought for me because of what I like, and it's foolish to assume, however I guess that is why each of us do it.

Does it matter if a reviewer doesn't like the box, body, paintwork etc. NO it's their view, what does matter in my humble opinion is others trying to push/convince/persuade/manipulate YOUR own personal opinion on others. That's really not cool, especially when tHe majority of us a grown adults.

Our personal beliefs/views/opinions are what make us all great, the fact that we all see things differently is awesome, there is nothing wrong with disagreeing with something or someone because that's your own view. Do we need to get so defensive/petty/aggressive about it???????? Again that's you view, this is mine.

Have a great one guys and keep on collecting and uploading your views/collections it's great for us newbies.

Kindest,

EvilDarkEyes

Congratulations on your first ever post on the freaks forum :fest

Kindest,

EvilDarkEyes

There be demons here.

Rules of the board:

1 never express an opinion unless it is shared by the majority.
2 always pick on anyone and everyone who has a minority view.
3 always ridicule and gang up on anyone that dares question your favourite figure.

You are correct in everything you say. Unfortunately, sensible posts like yours will always fall on deaf ears.

You have to take arguments with a pinch of salt. The argument in this thread this week has been hilarious.

Sit back and enjoy the show I say. I come in here for a laugh :)

Your pics really make the figs come to life para :clap

The Ennio Morricone just gives me goose bumps when I hear it.

Thanks Shells, I'm glad you enjoyed the video :hi5:

Awesome brother :clap. It's not long at all. It's a really easy watch with all those great pics and one of my fave movie themes ever.

Thanks for all of your time and effort. You contributions are always amazing :hi5:

Thanks very much Mike. This is the side of the hobby that I enjoy most :duff

Well said, I totally agree. Shame to see so many great collectors act like children because some people disagree on something.

Views and opinions are in the eye of the beholder.

Let's hope this ends and everyone accepts we can and will differ. ����

Back